• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The graphics are fine, but taking on a grizzly demonic world of watercolors is... uhhh...

Lime

Found some old screens of Tomb Raider Underworld. I love the normal maps they've used in this game, the textures really pop out and look amazing, imo:

tru2011-05-1623-23-00kuzze.png

tru2011-05-1700-04-41nyyiq.png

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I cropped the first pic for spoilers and figured the second shot would be fine since the name of the boss just so happens to be in the title of the game. If his appearance comes as a surprise, then I don't know what to tell you. There's no context either so if you still haven't played, the story is still unspoiled.

the final location and the design is a spoiler. I know that the story isn't why people play Diablo. edited it out too.

decyx

the final location and the design is a spoiler. I know that the story isn't why people play Diablo. edited it out too.

Previous shots in the thread are also spoiler heavy, with final locations being shown. Anyway, I see what you're saying. I've taken out the screenshot and will try to be more careful in the future.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
Previous shots in the thread are also spoiler heavy, with final locations being shown. Anyway, I see what you're saying. I've taken out the screenshot and will try to be more careful in the future.

yeah, that is why I try not to open this thread too often.

Summerfields is my favorite texture pack too. May I ask what else you're using though?

SummerFields_R25.a (22-03-12)[1.2.4] texture pack
Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders with Ultra DOF shader
OptiFine HD B1 Multi-Core for Minecraft
And some SLI fix.

Looks pretty good. Summerfields is great.

Dice

That reminds me, I need to play FEAR3 but I need to go through the other two again in prep for it.

Dice

Isn't that a Glide game?

I want the first Hot Pursuit... such good times...

scitek

I've found that I actually like the look of games from that era when coupled with tons of AA. I appreciate how clean the image looks compared with a lot of the filters and crap games have thrown on them today.

Top Bottom