• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

Sethos

Banned
It's not about detail, it's all about that art style and Diablo 3's style just seems bland, nothing really pops and visually it ends up like a blob of subtle colours.

decyx

screenshot447552mji4.png

screenshot1757910jkoy.png

well it is kinda funny seeing the haters criticizing the art and graphics of d3 and praising tl2, which seems worst grafically than the first, way too simplistic, and PoE that has nice graphics but the art is completely bland, there is nothing distinct about it.
I guess the hate for actvision and the "natural" dislike that some people have for things that have sucess trumps rationality.

No that's certainly not it. Couldn't give a shit who is developing or publishing it, I am disliking it be cause it looks bad. But I certainly don't think torchlight 2 looks very good either.

I just beat Alan Wake tonight and am going through the Special Chapters now, I recorded some fraps and took screens that I was gonna post here, but these are better.

Post some of DAT SCENERY, the game has amazing scenery, extremely varied.

Idk why but its engine reminds me of the Dead Rising 1 Engine, very photo realistic-ish, especially in the lighting. Very nice Shaders and all that, too. :)

decyx

It begins..

How do you get those resolutions? Are you playing on several monitors?

Nope, just playing on a single TV. I am using a custom display driver that lets me add unsupported resolutions in Nvidia Control Panel.

Diablo III / DarkD3 Injector ( Only sharpening and Effects ) / Resized

Whoa. I just tried it and I'm really liking the results. I wish I could use SMAA instead of the in-game AA though.

decyx

Can you use Dark D3 and SMAA?

Can't believe I'm considering using Dark D3.

If there's a way, I haven't found it yet. I'm using D3's crappy in-game AA (FSAA) for the time being. If you have an Nvidia card and latest beta drivers, however, you can enable FXAA via Nvidia Control Panel; it's not as good as SMAA, but it's still significantly better than FSAA.

Top Bottom