• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

KKRT00

Path of Exile looks really nice. Cant wait until it goes public.

How is the gameplay compared to the Diablo 3 demo? Is there anything that feels like the Monk class in Diablo 3?

Duelist is the closest, but still quite far. Monk is quite unique class.

BTW its public right now :) There's public stress test event going on this weekend, so You can test it by Yourself.

d809da48.jpg

Needs more urns.

Funny, I have no interest in Diablo III but Torchlight 2 and Path of Exile look really cool.

RedSwirl

Shit. I wasn't gonna get involved with Torchlight II after finishing up the first game (still on that) but this is the first time I've actually seen the game and I'm genuinely interested now. Path of Exile looks great, but part of the reason I'm interested in Torchlight II and DIII is because I know they might actually run on my old-ass laptop.

Trickster

Shit. I wasn't gonna get involved with Torchlight II after finishing up the first game (still on that) but this is the first time I've actually seen the game and I'm genuinely interested now. Path of Exile looks great, but part of the reason I'm interested in Torchlight II and DIII is because I know they might actually run on my old-ass laptop.

PoE is not very hard to run.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Misogyny wasn't enough, 3D Realms had to get that racism in.

i5Bomvvr5ArEP.jpg

Though, it is very stylish and fun. A very blazing-action sort of game.

SWP lets you go into 3rd person mode, lol.

ibj5GgDPDpZeuX.jpg

There's something utterly delicious about seeing the dead city in RAGE with it's compression obliterated art assets, and pixelated shadow warrior...a game from 1997.

How did it happen that every single fucking Diablo clone out there is looking better than Diablo 3?

All three look really great for their own reasons. If you don't think Diablo 3 looks great, you'd be in the minority. And fair warning, come tuesday this thread will be 95% diablo 3 screenshots, so get your windging done before it gets lost in a sea of awesome screenshots.

Moaradin

All three look really great for their own reasons. If you don't think Diablo 3 looks great, you'd be in the minority. And fair warning, come tuesday this thread will be 95% diablo 3 screenshots, so get your windging done before it gets lost in a sea of awesome screenshots.

My eyes will weep.

On a related note: is it me or does Street Fighter X Tekken look ugly as hell compared to Street Fighter 4 on PC?

KKRT00

Actually, in this topic people who think that it looks good are in minority.

ASilva

Neo Member
client2012-05-1310-09w1xiy.jpg

client2012-05-1310-09vlyoa.jpg

I've played the Diablo 3 beta to completion with each of the classes, I've played Path of Exile ALOT (lvl 20 Marauder and lvl 10-14 of each of the other classes) and I absolutely love them both. Diablo is pre-ordered and I will play PoE when it comes out for sure. Both awesome and very different games

Will be ready to scroll quickly past all that ugly. I have yet to see a screenshot of diablo 3 looking good, everything from art style to the engine is just vomit inducing.

Sethos

Banned
Is that character model from one of the DLC packs? I'm thinking of getting PMC for DayZ, really don't like the default models.

No. You can't replace models yourself, they need to be defined in the mission and the Day Z mission is using vanilla civilian models. What you are seeing isn't Day Z at all, that's BWMod ( Bundeswehr ) on Namalsk with Namalsk Crisis Zombies. And yes, Namalsk Crisis has taken a big page out of STALKER with their models. Even has some mutants that look straight out of STALKER.

Lime

I'm on the 100 post per page view and this thread is slowing my Firefox for around 10 seconds. Anyone got any suggestions for fixing this? Switching browsers is not an option.

leaf_

Will be ready to scroll quickly past all that ugly. I have yet to see a screenshot of diablo 3 looking good, everything from art style to the engine is just vomit inducing.

well it is kinda funny seeing the haters criticizing the art and graphics of d3 and praising tl2, which seems worst grafically than the first, way too simplistic, and PoE that has nice graphics but the art is completely bland, there is nothing distinct about it.
I guess the hate for actvision and the "natural" dislike that some people have for things that have sucess trumps rationality.

Sethos

Banned
well it is kinda funny seeing the haters criticizing the art and graphics of d3 and praising tl2, which seems worst grafically than the first, way too simplistic, and PoE that has nice graphics but the art is completely bland, there is nothing distinct about it.
I guess the hate for actvision and the "natural" dislike that some people have for things that have sucess trumps rationality.

Oh, pull the company hate card, that will make your post seem credible.

Symphonic

This is not how you prove you have a valid opinion.

I really don't like the way PoE looks at all..

It just looks.... generic.

Same here. Art is generic and graphics aren't that great either in my opinion.

Diablo III looks nice graphically, but I'd have to say my favourite would be Torchlight 2. It's just the sort of art style I really like.

While I think Diablo 3 looks so disappointingly bad it's amazing, it's got nothing on Torchlight 2, which just looks like shit. PoE looks nicer, but a bit bland. ITT: many opinions!

Top Bottom