• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone watching Key and Peele?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
That was an outstanding Obama impression. I enjoyed it. Thought the "biiiiiiitch" segment went a bit too long though.

Esch

Banned
good ideas for sketches, shite execution. was watching it with friends and there was several minutes of silence. hire them better writers.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I haven't watched it yet (DVRing it) but I loved one of their commercials. The one with the slave auction.

"I am very agreeable!" Aahahahahah

C.Dark.DN

Banned
The I said biiiitch sketch and the Ramsy spoof were both pretty funny, might of went on too long though.
It started funny but the out in the desert was too long and then the space thing was jumping the shark. Now it was nice seeing a space set, but, meh.

I forget what the Ramsy was.

Derrick01

Banned
I watched the first 2 sketches before getting bored and switching off. They had decent starting jokes but then it just kept getting repeated over and over again, next thing I know the sketch is over and I'm sitting there confused as to why they thought repeating the same joke for a whole sketch is funny.

big ander

Wow, why was the bitch sketch at the front. It sucked hard. A mediocre joke done for 6 whole minutes is not a good formula for sketch comedy. Would have been funny if it were half as long.

Every other sketch, though, ranged from amusing to funny. I'll watch next week.

Booties

Banned
I literally fell asleep watching this show. I like the bitch segments but it went on forever. I probably ate too much chinese take out to stay awake though. Wish I didn't miss the new tosh more.

Slayven

I literally fell asleep watching this show. I like the bitch segments but it went on forever. I probably ate too much chinese take out to stay awake though. Wish I didn't miss the new tosh more.

I ain't going to lie, I been doing the bitch thing all day.

Bgamer90

Banned
Forgot about the show. Going to have to check it out.

They were mainly the only reason why I watched MAD TV during the last few seasons of the show.

kehs

Banned
"Grap this clipboard and pick one out"

"I can't"

"why?"

"I'm paralyzed."

that had me on the floor.

I thought the skits were great, but the standup felt too scripted and fell flat. I loved the ongoing jabs at Lil' Wayne.

Really funny skits, but they need to work on the standup segments.

The sketches are pretty funny. On comedy central now.

Yeah....

I've seen snippets, and what I saw was funny, but Comedy Central isn't going to let it last. Best case scenario is it gets cancelled while it's still funny - worst case, it gets shoved more and more into the Chapelle/Mencia mold and loses itself.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
I'm liking what i'm seeing so far. Watching Peele drift into the blackness of space (probably to never been seen or heard from again) was hilarious. I've been watching them since they were on Mad TV and am glad to see them gaining some notoriety.

bigosc2k

Banned
The Obama skit and the Lil Wayne getting shanked in jailed skit were good, but the bitch skit went on a bit too long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom