• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] February 2012 Boxart Thread

Kifimbo

THIS THREAD IS FOR NORTH AMERICAN BOXARTS REVEALED IN JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2012 - NOT FOR GAMES RELEASED IN FEBRUARY!! US ONLY.

Yb0ir.jpg
(Canada exclusive)

51P6f%2BNYpfL.jpg
61t5buDfLaL.jpg

61%2B0BbjlE4L.jpg

51%2B8hT-3tDL.jpg
515CduvcmiL.jpg

4181bXkhtsL.jpg
201306brp.jpg

61IVRSo0%2BpL.jpg
61qtdAyBktL.jpg

61Y7bTP7I8L.jpg
615iZNntwGL.jpg

512dX-DQ1CL.jpg
51ENZ0qsdmL.jpg

51RWFClN%2B4L.jpg
160040b.jpg

51fxpsNJCCL.jpg

518nKo9YU9L.jpg
181761b.jpg
181760brp.jpg
181759b.jpg

51VIIYDvGEL.jpg

FoneBone

D3 handling a big movie license like Madagascar is a pretty good sign of how far the kids licensed market has fallen.

Also, there's a Battleship game based on the movie? Talk about stealth announcements...

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I like how the Prototype 2 (higher profile) and Sniper Elite (very low profile) games have such similar covers in presentation...

Also did not know Creat Studios was putting that PSN game collection on disc.
Luckily I don't already own any of those.

Shady859

I'll speak for most of America looking at the MLB cover.... WHO?

LOL it took me a minute to figure out who it was.

Takao

Banned
51P6f%2BNYpfL.jpg

This can't be the real cover...

D3 handling a big movie license like Madagascar is a pretty good sign of how far the kids licensed market has fallen.

D3 is owned by Scamco, who has bucket loads of money. I wouldn't be surprised to find out Madagascar 3 is a former THQ game.

Seda

I'll speak for most of America looking at the MLB cover.... WHO?

LOL it took me a minute to figure out who it was.

If you follow baseball at all/ the type to purchase a baseball game, you should know who Bautista is.

Carcetti

518nKo9YU9L.jpg

Eh what is this, a Cthulhu puzzle game?

Edit: Oh sheeet, I amazoned it and it's hidden item puzzle game based on exactly what the name on the tin says. Must have this.

Radogol

518nKo9YU9L.jpg

Eh what is this, a Cthulhu puzzle game?

Edit: Oh sheeet, I amazoned it and it's hidden item puzzle game based on exactly what the name on the tin says. Must have this.

Actually, it seems to be a Bejeweled-like spin off from that Hidden Object game.

Anth0ny

Bautista is on the cover? Awesome. When's the last time a Toronto sports figure was on the cover of a game? I want to say Vince Carter for NBA Live 2004.

Top Bottom