• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Linkin Park new single "Burn it Down"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phloxy

It's about that time when my favorite band comes out with some new hot shit!

New single Burn it Down comes out the 16th. They just released a sample.

041112-120352_burnitdownart400x400.jpg

http://www.sonic1029.com/2012/04/12/new-linkin-park-but-just-a-taste/

HYPE OVERLOAD! I shall commence bathing in the tears of all the haters.

Song is out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgEKLhvCCVA&feature=player_embedded

Album is called Living Things, releases June 26th.

041512-130026_LIVINGTHINGS.jpg

pxleyes

Banned
Sounds the same as always. Wish they would experiment more. Frankly, just fold LP and give me more Fort Minor.

they need a new vocalist.

Truth be told, I like Bennington's vocals. Sure, a lot of their older music was a little..eh. But I liked it then for what it was worth, and I certainly like some of their new stuff.

Anyways, song sounds like it could be fun, I like the music.

Also, Iron Man. And if you mirror image one side of his face he looks like the devil. :lol

Phloxy

There was another sample with Shinoda rapping for a few bars, can't find it, still, much better first listen than the Catalyst.

Loxley

I can just see the next Transformers credits sequence.

Slow pan behind Optimus Prime, looking into a sunrise...*queue music*

"We're building it -"

Cut to black with "Directed by Michael Bay"

"UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPP"

I swear all of their songs are just generated by a machine now.

Korey

Not that great from the snippet. Sounds like that other song they did for Transformers 1 or 2

Man, go back to the freaking perfect formula you had in Hybrid Theory.

Fou-Lu

I agree with the Fort Minor love in this thread. I'll admit I like the first few LP albums, but the last two were bad. Fort Minor though was an amazing experiment and needs to come back.

Kaizer

Banned
I love Hybrid Theory, Meterora, & Reanimation. Minutes to Midnight was alright and I found their last album to be completely sucky outside the first single.
EDIT: Just heard the clip, gotta admit, ever since What I've Done came out with Transformers, almost all of their songs have started to bleed into one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom