• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you guys have a thing for eyebrows?

• Thread starter Deleted member 81567
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
It's annoying when females are superbly pretty, but they just have terrible eyebrows.
1250017950_anne_hathaway_290x402.jpg

Does anyone else have this problem? Eyebrows can detract from the appearance of a person.
I wish eyebrows weren't so important for me. Here's some more examples:
strange_and_weird_eyebrows_25.jpg

wenn2455801.jpg

celeb-christina-aguilera-240x285.jpg

wenn2493168.jpg

wenn2435085.jpg

What are some celebs you can find that are pretty but their eyebrows ruin them?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Bonus pic of Louis CK with no eyebrows
eyebrows-louisck-650x944.jpg

Nevasleep

Eyeshadow can be pretty sexy when done right, unlike the picture above. (Although maybe the rest of her face is to blame, and not the eyeshadow)

5UFTw.jpg

First one that came to mind. It's an example where they really bother me. Michelle would look 10x better if she redid those brows. Now she looks positively evil, no matter how sweet she's smiling.

Edit: the longer I look at the pic, the more I'm weirded out. By everything. Her eyes... o_O

Raistlin

I actually dig thick eyebrows to be honest (within reason of course), and find tweezed to hell ones disgusting.

conelly1.jpg
Keira-Knightly-Smokey-Eyes.jpg
lily-collins-asos-october-2011-06.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah you see, Camilla Belle looks so pretty, but I would never date her because her eyebrows would distract me a lot. Nah, I probably would, but still, her eyebrows are annoying.

krioto

I like my eyebrows - they keep sweat out of my eyes. So, yeah, Ive got a thing for 2 eyebrows in particular.

This is less strange than wanting to stick my tube-stick in my older half-sister.....

What ruins Anne Hathaway's face has nothing to do with her brows, it's the lack of color in her face be it from a flash that's too close or otherwise.

GamerSoul

I've heard female models can use their thick eyebrows to look younger. I have some furry ones myself. I think it all depends how it compliments the other facial features.

-MB-

A drawn on pencil eyebrow is a huge turnoff for me. Just doesn't look good to me.
Has to be at least own hair for me.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Only girl that I think I can say I was turned on by partially because of the eyebrows was Lilly Collins

declareyourselflastcasxkjy.jpg

Also wut at this close shot of her, nose hair and mouth area hair.

I'd still love her vigorously.

Her eyes are beautiful too.

I'm pretty sure if we copulated and had children, our children would be the hairiest children.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Only girl that I think I can say I was turned on by partially because of the eyebrows was Lilly Collins

declareyourselflastcasxkjy.jpg

rpH3E.gif

She's just so cute, but those eyebrows ruin things.
Thankfully my baby-boo is fine outta this
Jennifer-Lawrence.jpeg

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Not myself, but for some reason people ask me about my eyebrows (mostly dudes funny enough) a lot. Usually they start off by asking if I epilate them, then they give a compliment

edit, pencil thin (or actual pencil use) is definitely a turn off tho

painey

never understand why women pluck the shit out of their eyebrows. I know at least 30 girls here at college who look worse for it.. my girlfriend does it too, I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom