• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EGM: Final Fantasy Versus XIII a No Show at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Versus cycle continues. People hope for E3 reveal, then no show at E3, everyone assumes it will be at TGS, doesn't show up there, cycle repeats next year.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Guys, why do you care? Square gave you the ability to ride my mothafuckin' chocobo. Please. Priorities.

At this point they might as well silently drop the game. Then they can make money off suing the fans who attempt to make a fan version based on the footage they did release.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Type-0 Vita or this company can kill itself and end the charade.

Pooya

this was expected, though for FF Type-0, if it's not at E3, which seems that way, it won't release in 2012....

Klyka

Banned
After 13 and 13-2 turned out to be dreck, does anyone even care about Square shitting or not shitting out another turd again?

inky

I for one am shocked. Shocked I tells ya.

After 13 and 13-2 turned out to be dreck, does anyone even care about Square shitting or not shitting out another turd again?

PS3 fans? It is still exclusive, isn't it? (LOL just had a flashback to the console wars and when this was a game-changer flagship title)

Derrick01

Banned
This is pretty pathetic, it's been how many years since it was announced?

Oh well as long as this gives them more slots for Eidos games then I'll be happy. Hopefully Thief 4 makes an appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom