• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zeno Clash II (PSN/XBLA/Steam) E3 2012 trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJk2qqXbPiM

Sequel to the award-winning indie first-person melee brawler is Zeno Clash II from Chilean developers, ACE Team. The world of Zenozoik comes alive like never before, an open world waiting to be explored, rendered with breathtaking splendor. As Ghat, players can fully and freely explore every natural and architectural wonder his world has to offer. In addition to most of the characters, enemies, and items from the first game—all of which return with dramatic visual enhancement—Ghat can also expect to encounter awe-inspiring new sights, jaw-dropping new creature designs, and wildly creative new weapons and items.

Available early 2013 on Xbox LIVE Arcade, PlayStation Store, and Steam.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Always thought the first looked really cool. Hopefully that one gets a PSN release as well so I can play it before this comes out.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
ah, being published by Atlus USA again it seems. Guess the first one must have done decentlyish at least

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
the first game was so strange that I was literally getting sick playing it.

YEEEESSSSS!!! I am so excited!

I wonder if it will be more open ended this time.

From the YouTube description: "Sequel to the award-winning indie first-person melee brawler is Zeno Clash II from Chilean developers, ACE Team. The world of Zenozoik comes alive like never before, an open world waiting to be explored, rendered with breathtaking splendor. As Ghat, players can fully and freely explore every natural and architectural wonder his world has to offer. In addition to most of the characters, enemies, and items from the first game—all of which return with dramatic visual enhancement—Ghat can also expect to encounter awe-inspiring new sights, jaw-dropping new creature designs, and wildly creative new weapons and items. "

Grinchy

Banned
the first game was so strange that I was literally getting sick playing it.

I know...

I got it in a bundle and I can't seem to play it for more than 20ish minutes at a time. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that something turns me off in some weird way every time I try to play.

Glass Rebel

Sequel to the award-winning indie first-person melee brawler is Zeno Clash II from Chilean developers, ACE Team. The world of Zenozoik comes alive like never before, an open world waiting to be explored, rendered with breathtaking splendor. As Ghat, players can fully and freely explore every natural and architectural wonder his world has to offer. In addition to most of the characters, enemies, and items from the first game—all of which return with dramatic visual enhancement—Ghat can also expect to encounter awe-inspiring new sights, jaw-dropping new creature designs, and wildly creative new weapons and items.

Welp, I'm in.

Haha, totally missed that youtube description. Does that mean it will be more like Oblivion? I am super curious about how the systems will play out.

Instro

Wow this has been a long time coming. I remember randomly pre-ordering the first one on Steam because it looked neat and was being discounted.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! Why would you want Father-Mother out?!

What is that huge hand doing at 0:55, is it from ROCK OF AGES?!

One of my favorite games of this generation, with the best First Person Melee combat system ever and a fucked-up story that had me thinking.

clockpunk

Excellent news - absolutely adored the first game on Live. Here's hoping there's a good amount of exploration, and some truly bizarre locations hidden away.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Reminds me to grab the original one day. I played it years ago over at my brother's house and loved it but never managed to grab it for myself.

Looking forward to it. We need more quirky games.

Suairyu

Banned
I'm predicting that, even with the big three conferences, this remains the nicest surprise of the entire day.

even though the description is heavy on talking up visuals and environments, I've already played the first one so i know the gameplay is there. i'm SO EXCITED for this. great way to start E3 morning! (especially considering i was called in to be here at 6am today and I'll be on call all week)

Ocaso

Awesome surprise. The original is an underrated gem filled with incredible atmosphere and imaginative like few games this generation. Rock of Ages was interesting, but this is ACE team's flagship title. Looking forward to it.

Xane

Never played the first one. It was missing.. a lot of polish, and I'm sucker for polished games.
The sound effects sounded like they came out straight from the 90s. :/

Top Bottom