• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4GB SD card with every Nintendo 3DS XL !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwu8991

Banned
Looks like Nintendo is doubling the sd card memory capacity for the XL !

Very generous to bundle 4GB with every system

Unlike a rival portable system that requires you to buy a system game bundle to get the 4GB memory card.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Looks like Nintendo is doubling the sd card memory capacity for the XL !

Very generous to bundle 4GB with every system

Unlike a rival portable system that requires you to buy a system game bundle to get the 4GB memory card.

What are you talking about? Sony quietly removed the 4GB memory card :)

Amir0x

Banned
guess Nintendo must have converted all those 4GB cards Sony is not going to be including in their AC Liberation bundle. Really bad optics on this for Sony.

Flying_Phoenix said:
And yet they didn't other to pack in an AC adapter.

In the US it will have it still

Speevy

Banned
You mean something I can order for 5 bucks on Amazon?

OH MY GOD NINTENDO DOES YOUR GENEROSITY KNOW NO BOUNDS!!!!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
yoshida just saw this thread and now he's crying

good job op

n2BiX.png

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Please, someone start a thread about the AC adaptor being included for those who have problems reading properly.

Also make a new separate thread that the 3DS is only in Red and blue. Then make another thread about how there's no LED light for 3D. And then another thread about how it'll probably fix the scratching problem

You mean something I can order for 5 bucks on Amazon?

OH MY GOD NINTENDO DOES YOUR GENEROSITY KNOW NO BOUNDS!!!!

Well they didn't have to do it.

In a day and age where every company is out to save money and cut out costs(especially Nintendo), it's nice to see once in awhile...

jbueno

That AC adaptor bullshit makes no sense. Include a damn USB power cable then.

EDIT: Plenty of 8 & 4 GB SD cards around. No need for a new one.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)

In a day and age where every company is out to save money and cut out costs(especially Nintendo), it's nice to see once in awhile...

Yeah, like how Nintendo isn't including an ac adapter in Europe and Japan, a hardware necessity?

When did Nintendo say they were coming out with a new 3DS? I thought Miyamoto said no revisions/upgrades are planned at E3 because they were focused on the next big handheld.

Speevy

Banned

It's 2012. Every game system released since the original Xbox should give its users a way to save and store at no additional cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom