• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shinobi (PS2 Classic) coming to US PSN next Tuesday

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Source: Blogcast - http://traffic.libsyn.com/playstation/37_Episode_037__Shapin_Sounds_All_A.mp3

onuKt.jpg

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
This game is fucking awesome.

The only people who didn't like it were scared of the difficulty.

Which is the mark of a bitch ho.

rvy

Banned
One of the best PS2 game no one played. Killing everyone on-screen and watching Hotsuma sheath his sword, while all the enemies get sliced in two.

So good.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
OMG!!! YES!!!! I have a copy of this sealed now I wont have to open it never understood the difficulty complaints I zipped through this game (a few rough spots but it was fun as hell) I couldn't even get off the first level of Ninja Gaiden (xbox) now that's a HARD game

NG's a lot easier once you learn your moves and your opponents moves. Personally I found shinobi harder than ninja gaiden.

Roto13

Ha ha ha, so tempted even though that game murdered me shortly after I got that annoying life-draining sword.

MrMephistoX

Pretty awesome game, the scarf physics were amazing at the time. Never played the sequel though hopefully that will release as well at some point.

Kacho

Shinobi was so god damn good, but also frustrating and infuriating. Best of luck to those of you attempting to play that game again today. haha

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Shinobi was so god damn good, but also frustrating and infuriating. Best of luck to those of you attempting to play that game again today. haha

Oddly, while I remember the game being tough as shit back in the day, I played through it again like a year ago and absolutely demolished it. Killed the final boss on my first try, like it was nothing.

Then again, I'm a fucking champ.

SSReborn

Oh man I remember this game back in the day and really liking it. Brings back memories. I also remember this game being very difficult.

Just defended Shinobi PS2 the other day on here. :3

Probably my favorite game ever made. I love it so much, that I have four versions of it. :D Still trying to track down the Japanese rerelease. PAL version rocks because of the included poster.

If I could preorder this, I would. Thanks Sony and Sega, you'll forever have my heart for this!

Edit: Oh yeah...

Dash, dash, dash, dash, dash, dash!

This game is hard. Last boss was really hard. I don't even remember how many times I died on that guy. Beat it once and never came back.

I got pretty damned close to unlocking Joe Musashi. The game's not forgiving and is hard as petrified shit. I love this game. I kinda liked Nightshade/Kunoichi, but it just wasn't the same.

This game is hard. Last boss was really hard. I don't even remember how many times I died on that guy. Beat it once and never came back.

"THE CROWS WILL FEAST UPON YOUR CARCASS."

I KNEW how to beat him, but shit did it take me months to finish him.

Top Bottom