• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

X-Factor USA S2 |OT| Hit Me Baby One More Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
X-Factor SEASON 2

Welcome to the Circus.

Let's Break the Ice, shall we? We've all been Anticipating the new season of X-Factor, relentlessly groveling "Gimme More" like slaves for it and going absolutely Crazy.

Well If U Seek it, you will find it Everytime. Whip out the Lace and Leather, because this fall will usher in a new era of Heaven on Earth, a reign that will be perched on the lips of all humanity Till The World Ends. We should all consider ourselves Lucky to witness such an amazing spectacle in our lifetimes.

So make sure to keep it on your Radar. It'd be Criminal to miss it.

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

c6RNo.png

WjfKL.jpg

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

72hIr.png

JrBgm.png

PREVIOUS WINNER
82XSd.gif

Two night premiere starts 9/12 (Wednesday) night on FOX, 8pm EST!
Looking forward to some fresh tea.

Don't Keep Me Waiting, bitches.

Koodo

Banned
wait so who is the host?
They haven't chosen a host yet, so there won't be one until the live shows start. The people in the OP are those rumored for the job, and they might choose two hosts this year.

Shedding a single tear for Steve Jones' departure.

They haven't chosen a host yet, so there won't be one until the live shows start. The people in the OP are those rumored for the job, and they might choose two hosts this year.

oNBQN.jpg

And yet I still cannot muster a single drop (´ー`)┌

Pkaz01

ah man i still remember his awkward way of telling the judges their time was up. and the rachel crow elimination.

That promo pic is hilarious btw. LA and Demi are close and then big gap between demi and britney who is touching simon.

Its like they think they are taking photos in pairs or something.

and im calling it now demi gets stuck with the groups or over 30s and gets nicoled after this season.

Steve Jones doing this gig last year was the oddest fucking thing. He was perfect for T4- which is to say, he's pretty god damn vacant.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I won't be watching this, but I hope people upload all of the Britney sections to youtube. I wanna see how she does, but I don't want to watch the show! >_>

I won't be watching this, but I hope people upload all of the Britney sections to youtube. I wanna see how she does, but I don't want to watch the show! >_>
You will watch and you will deal.

How about that Homeland S2 by the way? Looking much better than my irrational fear thought it would.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
You will watch and you will deal.

How about that Homeland S2 by the way? Looking much better than my irrational fear thought it would.

I always avoid trailers for established shows, (only watch trailers of new stuff) so I haven't seen it. I hope it turns out good though.

Koodo

Banned
and im calling it now demi gets stuck with the groups or over 30s and gets nicoled after this season.
The rumors are that the categories will be changed to:

Solo singers ages 12 to 16 - mentored by Demi Lovato
Solo singers ages 17 to 24 - mentored by Britney Spears
Solo singers ages 25 and over - mentored by L.A. Reid
Groups - mentored by Simon Cowell

I can see Simon being THIRSTY for the groups after One Direction's success, and Demi fits perfectly with the kids.

Delio

The rumors are that the categories will be changed to:

Solo singers ages 12 to 16 - mentored by Demi Lovato
Solo singers ages 17 to 24 - mentored by Britney Spears
Solo singers ages 25 and over - mentored by L.A. Reid
Groups - mentored by Simon Cowell

I can see Simon being THIRSTY for the groups after One Direction's success, and Demi fits perfectly with the kids.

Simon is TOTALLY getting groups. He wants that American 1D so bad.

Pkaz01

yea i think this format is better especially because the boy vs girls aspect is gone that shit is just such a tired format

kirblar

yea i think this format is better especially because the boy vs girls aspect is gone that shit is just such a tired format
Astro/Rachel/Drew/x would have been in the same category last year, and it makes so much more sense this way, especially since the younger ones are going to need to attend school together in the off-hours as well.

I'm so ready for this!!!

tumblr_m572wkIiD31r0ukd4o1_500.gif

I already have it set to record in case I am unable to watch it. I just know that Britney is going to slay my soul as a judge. Demi will as well, because she grew on me a lot whilst I watched the commercials, and listened to her songs on the radio. I'm not just going to watch this for the judges, though, since I'm anxiously anticipating some major talent. LA Reid said that it's going to be about the contestants, and I'm putting my trust in him. If the talent is subpar, and the winner if a major flop, I'm going to give up on these types of shows. They better not let me down!

tj hazuki

S1 was so underwhelming. After watching the UK version since S5. I only liked a few contestants last year, and the judges sucked. Hopefully this season is better, and looking at spoilers it looks like it will be.

Trigger

Can this season top last season's drama? That Rachel crying and falling gif is iconic tbh.

Oh, and I hope there's lot's of talent.

Kyon

Banned
republican???

lord (´ー`)┌

She's republican. But i doubt she cares about politics anyway. She has her own kingdom to run.

EDIT:

t1347494400z1.png

YOUR FAVES ARE ALL ON COUNTDOWN say your GOODBYES now before it's too late

JCX

Can this season top last season's drama? That Rachel crying and falling gif is iconic tbh.

Only worthwhile moment of that season. Does Melanie even have an album out yet?

I hope they ratchet up the absurd drama like in the UK version. They take everything like it's the end of the world.

Trigger

Only worthwhile moment of that season. Does Melanie even have an album out yet?

I hope they ratchet up the absurd drama like in the UK version. They take everything like it's the end of the world.

Her single is being used for the promos, but I haven't seen or heard much.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Sis I'm glad that you were blessD with Steve Jones, if only for a single season.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Watched the Ellen episode. Poor Britney looked so uncomfortable. Dat chin-to-neck press.

She's promising in the promo clips though.

Kyon

Banned
Watched the Ellen episode. Poor Britney looked so uncomfortable. Dat chin-to-neck press.

She's promising in the promo clips though.

She's been making goofy faces since forever. This was her on Ellen in 04

Lw0vG.png

Plus it was her first sit down in 5 years so.............

tumblr_ma68s3llzI1r8fe7uo1_r2_500.gif

Eric C

GODNEY last night making HISTORY.

Your faves wish they were this PRODUCTIVE

419219_389612397777054_531595033_n.jpg

Britney looks genuinely really happy here. She's probably wanted to do the hands in the cement thing at the Grauman Theater since she was a kid or something.

HxmCc.jpg

Wonder if her handprints will get all dirty like Marilyn's
BwT5W.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom