• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dexter - Season 7 |OT| Surprise Kimosabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radec

8016816977_e9e5c1ec63_o.jpg

8016830082_5e2d5c8cb2_o.jpg

SolKane

man that season with tom hanks was such garbage. i can't remember if it was worse than the one before it or not, so i guess it worked though.

Rich!

OT has way too much effort given, considering how shit Dexter has become. Should have just been a massive photo of Doakes.

Veelk

Banned
This is going to be awful. Lets not even pretend otherwise. Lets just get this over with and move on.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Im catching up on the show.. Just a few eps into season 4. Have I gotten to the suck yet? Because I'm still enjoying it.

gdt

This will be shit of course. IMO, they should go all the way and just have Deb and Dex fucking. By the end of the season I guess if you want to drag shit out.

I don't like the idea that Dex is trying to convince her its the first time he's killed. its just more dragging shit out.

Ashhong

What a cool OP. If Doakes comes back I will flip my lid haha

This will be shit of course. IMO, they should go all the way and just have Deb and Dex fucking. By the end of the season I guess if you want to drag shit out.

I don't like the idea that Dex is trying to convince her its the first time he's killed. its just more dragging shit out.

The previews seem to imply that
Debra finds out about the blood slides, and she links Dexter's kill scene to the Bay Harbor Butcher, so I would bet that they don't stick with that "first time" thing too long.

But then again it is Dexter, so who knows what they will do.

RedAssedApe

Banned
"Just get this over with" seems to be the recurring theme of many of these OTs lately. HIMYM, Dexter, The Office.

Love the dedication though. Lol

gdt

Im catching up on the show.. Just a few eps into season 4. Have I gotten to the suck yet? Because I'm still enjoying it.

S5, dear god S5.

A good way to see how much S5 sucks, is to compare the beginning with the ending, literally nothing changed.

Ashhong

It's the name of the finale. Something tells me they wouldn't do that unless they were going to do zombie Doakes or some shit.

Huh...did not know that.
Something tells me though that they wouldn't make it so obvious like that. They know people will read that title in advance, and wouldn't want to spoil it for those people.

Radec

I wouldnt count on it though.

Last season have a finale "Electric Chair" when the season premiered.

Then we watched something different.

;)

Solo

Huh...did not know that.
Something tells me though that they wouldn't make it so obvious like that. They know people will read that title in advance, and wouldn't want to spoil it for those people.

Who knows, but everyone knows you need to expect the worst from this writing team.
Resurrecting Doakes would be par for the course.

Fry

It's the name of the finale. Something tells me they wouldn't do that unless they were going to do zombie Doakes or some shit.

That's what I figured, but I don't see that happening. Even from them I don't expect something like that.

CassSept

"Tonight's the night. And it's going to happen again and again. Has to happen."

UGH. I admire the effort on the OP though. By now this show doesn't deserve it, not by a long shot.

big ander

Cool OP, if spoiler-y. I don't care much personally, I just want this show to die. Why is that such a theme with my TV viewing right now?
man that season with tom hanks was such garbage. i can't remember if it was worse than the one before it or not, so i guess it worked though.
man actually having Tom Hanks on Dexter would be pretty awesome. Imagine him in full Big-mode, bouncing around all happy and horny, getting into shenanigans with Masuka, playfully challenging Angel's authority. would be amazing

Fantastic OP!

916jtcut.gif

If this doesn't happen in the season finale, I will be disappointed. You guys need to chill on the thread title, it's fantastic. Really... this was the only true option after Debra walked in on Dex.

An-Det

I'm hesitantly looking forward to it. The last two seasons didn't really go anywhere, but with the set plan to end the show and a decent hook from the cliffhanger, I want to see where it goes. Is there any word that the sketchy intern is back this season? That seemed an obvious plot point to lead into future stuff.

I hadn't heard that, neat. Couldn't be any worse than the weirdness that the books did.

I genuinely have high hopes for this season. Ray Stevenson and Yvonne Strahovski will be in it, plus there's some genuinely huge shake-ups after the last two seasons of being in a holding pattern for Dexter.

I wonder if EviLo- Colin Hanks will appear in the season premiere again:

ScGWs.png

I'm hesitantly looking forward to it. The last two seasons didn't really go anywhere, but with the set plan to end the show and a decent hook from the cliffhanger, I want to see where it goes. Is there any word that the sketchy intern is back this season? That seemed an obvious plot point to lead into future stuff.

Yeah, he's back this season. Saw him in a trailer/commercial.

-Mikey-

Will the thread for this new season be people complaining each week about how bad the show is? I may or may not have been part of that camp last year.

Qucik edit here: I did love mos def last season. Probably the best part of the whole season.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Tells how you far this show has fallen when people think there's a legit chance of a Doakes revival.

I'll give the season premiere a shot.

Radec

Will the thread for this new season be people complaining each week about how bad the show is? I may or may not have been part of that camp last year.

Qucik edit here: I did love mos def last season. Probably the best part of the whole season.

They will still end up watching the whole season again though.

They hate that they love it deep inside. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom