• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameSpot joins IGN with it's own 360 Video App

Gowans

Popular site GameSpot has created a new app for Xbox Live that will make it easier for gamers to access its video content.

The GameSpot app is now available in the UK, US and Canada, and includes a vast library of footage from the site's video team, including event coverage, eSports competitions, interviews, gaming marathons, as well as previews, reviews and trailers.

GameSpot has already provided a number of videos for Xbox Live over the past few years.

The site's VP and GM Simon Whitcombe said this new deal with Xbox Live relfects GameSpot's strategy of delivering "the best in gaming, across any platform, right where our audience wants it".

"It also allows us to extend our live video programming to viewers across the world and gives us exposure to new, more casual users who are engaged on the Xbox platform but may not be familiar with the GameSpot brand."

GameSpot UK's daily video show Start/Select has been nominated for a Games Media Award. This year's ceremony takes place next Thursday (October 18th).

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/gamespot-launches-xbox-video-app/0104363

Did the IGN one ever come to the UK.

Instead I wish they would just sort the YouTube app so you could view a feed of the latest videos from your subscriptions like every other decent place you can view youtube.

Wonder if it has a GiantBomb section? I'll have to download to have a look.

Squire

Banned
Oh, I downloaded this yesterday. Didn't realize it was brand new. It works great! Don't think it has GB content. Didn't see any.

see5harp

I grabbed this a few days ago but haven't had the chance to use it. I was hoping there'd be Giant Bomb Content but I suppose you can find those via You Tube.

Get me a Giant Bomb app for 360 that lets me watch Premium Member content with my login and I won't need anything but my 360 hooked up to my TV

Top Bottom