• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare |OT| My battle cry brings all the boys to the yard

Chiv bump. Any way to reset your level? I'm 41, which is great and all, but it means that I can't play in like 3/4 of the most populated servers, which kind of sucks.

^2 months late but nope, you can have a smurf with family sharing though but that's really if you're desperate

Got a few questions, I'm playing the game again after a loooong break (I stopped playing a couple of months after release, there still was that god awful yellow bar on the side of the screen, MAA could dodge mid-swing, trebuchet near the Mason's spawn etc.)

1) I heard that the flails were nerfed by making only 1 buckler avalaible with it but they reverted it in another update by making the Kite and Tower shields usable with flails. I just played a round however and I was back with 1 shield again, did they nerf them a second time or was it just a bug/server setting ?

2) I knew the answer to this back when I was playing but is it right that some weapons deal different kinds of damage depending on the strike (ex the polaxe is both blunt and piercing) ?

3) What's up with feints ? I saw a dude get kicked this morning because he used feints. Is it OP/exploitable or something ? Back when I played there didn't seem to have any hate towards feinters (they weren't a lot anyway since people were discovering the game).

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Got this as a gift from a friend. The videos don't do this game justice, 10x more fun to play than to watch.

Top Bottom