• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 44, 2012 (Oct 29 - Nov 04)

test_account

XP-39C²
so, if mediacreate does not count cards, why isn't the difference >= 200k?
The difference between Famitsu and Media Create is about 120k. People also bought the game directly from the Eshop, so the number could maybe be around 750k or a bit higher higher, but not as much as 922k.

EDIT: Saw your edit :)

nickcv

eshop purchases aren't counted by either

The 200k downloads might be 130k cards and 70k direct downloads.

I'm guessing he included cards in that,giving us about 80,000 downloaded direct from eShop.

Direct downloads from the eShop.

The 200k downloaded so far is obviously some combination of cards and people buying directly off the shop. Both would have to download it, you see.

thanks guys, got it now =P

001.gif

PACMAN is back

Dat Vita percentage.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Strong hold for the Vita. Next week the tide turns with release of exciting new colors and no Animal Crossing to get in the way.

urfe

I honestly thought Bravely Default would do much better than it is doing. Both Bravely Default and Theatrhythm had their sales hurt due to low stock. Shame Square-Enix can't be a better judge.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I honestly thought Bravely Default would do much better than it is doing. Both Bravely Default and Theatrhythm had their sales hurt due to low stock. Shame Square-Enix can't be a better judge.

It's not about XIII so they don't care.

They only put enough stock for games that shouldn't sell.

wat

Bravely Default is so very far from a poor performance.

Top Bottom