• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Grand Finals Tournament December 8th, 2012

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
iYb6dL9qLHig8.jpg

iKevkrSWXrOhF.jpg

ibvCRdcjZUIw4C.jpg

ib2mpsdXglHJ7n.jpg

iJEepy1Mw0JUA.jpg

ib0jRCPbYFfZNN.png
♦
gA7rB
For the Official Website for the tournament Click Here

ib0jRCPbYFfZNN.png
♦
gA7rB
For brackets and player profiles, Click Here

iIW97xwDBLprS.gif

iyu9jMnehAAqk.gif

ibdMHeWcLtnOHq.gif

iLYmmIy1Lco2R.png
iLiz37uNoUfOn.png
ibzU0x5f3sYA1A.png
iz4YdkUFlw6j1.png
i5WgFclhkJ6NW.png

iJSy7YUJWBoDV.gif

iAgkwhbGu1f5E.gif

iFXjkIX5qP1Z.gif

ibwTKXulZ73qaQ.gif

iAgkwhbGu1f5E.gif

i9zsKin7Sojfz.gif

i7dt43hVPmm94.gif

iAgkwhbGu1f5E.gif

imxvlfr6HbBxx.gif

imyiHowKGl5v9.gif

iAgkwhbGu1f5E.gif

iyydLKI0kcAIO.gif

iblA9IKUSq1FXS.gif

iH3uiWtcLG7Nn.jpg
♦ MadCatz as usual is running promotions for various products for the tournament, for more information, check out their website.

iH3uiWtcLG7Nn.jpg
♦ God's Beard is having an orgy, meet up with him for a good time, for more information, PM him

iH3uiWtcLG7Nn.jpg
♦ Previous threads for various qualifiers. Austin, Texas and New York City, New York

iH3uiWtcLG7Nn.jpg
♦ Enter the SRK Fantasy League for the tournament and have a chance at winning an EVO fightstick! More details here.

iH3uiWtcLG7Nn.jpg
♦ The tournament series recap of Japan, Brazil and Taiwan qualifiers is up on SRK. More details here.

iH3uiWtcLG7Nn.jpg
♦ The tournament series recap of Austin, Texas and New York City, New York qualifiers is up on SRK. More details here.

iH3uiWtcLG7Nn.jpg
♦ Haunts has posted an everything you need to know blog about the event. Link here.

iH3uiWtcLG7Nn.jpg
♦ Follow Capcom Fighters on Twitter and Facebook.

iH3uiWtcLG7Nn.jpg
♦ Stay tuned for more news and announcements. :)

iMnf1j67zIL8e.gif

Im staying the fuck away from twitter for a week after this I assume every US player that doesn't win will be whining incessantly about something stupid.

Except Justin he seems fairly level headed.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's HD Remix but it's being played classic mode. It's not exact SSFT2 Turbo but take it for whatever it's worth.

I'll be there =) How big do you folks think this will be attendance wise? I want the free swag bag that the first 1,000 thru the door get but that means I gotta be on bart by like 8:30am to make the 10am start time. Ideally I'd like to get there around noon but I'm doubtful there will be any swag bags left.

Daigo, Fuudo and Infiltration. One of those guys will take it, personal bias says Daigo (and the fact he rampaged the JP quali), and if the brackets work out they're gonna get top 3.

Infiltration will get SFxT and MOV will get 3rd Strike playing while still being asleep.

N4Us

I'm going to this, mainly to see Sethlolol take home the grand prize in SfxT. I Can't Bear It Any Longer!

Yasawas

'mon the Alioune.

Does anyone know if Mester's definitely going? I'm sure I heard on the commentary at the UK qualifier that Chi-rithy had qualified in 3rd Strike but didn't think any more of it at the time. Now I'm watching the game_versus Twitch stream which seems to be suggesting Mester has given up his spot. Boo.

When's ______

In all seriousness, I don't really have someone I'm rooting for (maybe Kev) - just hoping for good matches all around.

Zhi ‏@Zhieeep
Momochi says without Mester participating, MOV is guaranteed victory for 3rd Strike http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3cZII5Ob9o&feature=plcp …

Ken Bogard ‏@KenBogard
@Zhieeep MOV lost twice against Gunfight in France this year. Everything can happen

I haven't seen those matches, but I do know last year at Stunfest Gunfight should've beaten MOV but unfortunately the Super didn't come out. MOV duly punished and ended up winning.

Don't be surprised if dat French Dudley makes a splash in 3S. He's a beast.

Zhi @@Zhieeep
Praying that AE for #SF25 is Best of 5 for each match like it is for UMVC3. Start it one hour earlier to cram all the fighting in please!Praying that AE for #SF25 is Best of 5 for each match like it is for UMVC3. Start it one hour earlier to cram all the fighting in please!

Looks like Zhi agrees with me on AE, that it should be 3/5 the whole way. I mean it's the grand finals of a world tournament, and their are only 16 participants. Depending on the match ups, these sets may get a little long. But I think the fans and player deserve it. The players so they have more room to work with and time to adjust and the fans so they can see more of the best in the world. Hopefully Capcom is listening.

GabbyJay

Ben's Lens Ben's Lens Ben's Lens
From the other thread.

So I went ahead and made this if anyone is interested. It's a bracket where you can predict results from SF25 just for Gaffers. When signing up put your Gaf name, I thought you do that later so I put my real name. Maybe someone can offer up a prize to the winner.
http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=437933

I can throw in a SR3 key for PC.

The last day to fill it out is tomorrow and so far nobody has except me.
If it's easier or nobody here wants to do it we can just use the SRK one.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
From the other thread.

The last day to fill it out is tomorrow and so far nobody has except me.
If it's easier or nobody here wants to do it we can just use the SRK one.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll fill it out :)

Looks like Zhi agrees with me on AE, that it should be 3/5 the whole way. I mean it's the grand finals of a world tournament, and their are only 16 participants. Depending on the match ups, these sets may get a little long. But I think the fans and player deserve it. The players so they have more room to work with and time to adjust and the fans so they can see more of the best in the world. Hopefully Capcom is listening.

I would like this as well!

BTW Nice Blanka.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
I wanna see the Daigo/Infiltration runback. Shit would be sick. I don't see Daigo going down so easily this time. He's probably been doing some Infiltration research of his own.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Too bad it fell on this day. If I'd known in advance and it were on a different day, I would've gone to compete in HD Remix. There's a million things going on this Saturday.

Top Bottom