• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

ScRYeD

iKicGdE0kFHTz.png

ibhPREpC9Taro.png

A few final batches of Bioshock Infinite. Finished the game. Ending didn't blow me away, but I might need to really give it some thought.

1/3

8605600476_14c6702987_o.png

8605600274_30601a479f_o.png

Darkdeus

A few final batches of Bioshock Infinite. Finished the game. Ending didn't blow me away, but I might need to really give it some thought.

Just finished it as well and thought the ending was really good, especially after reading this article which cleared up and confirmed some of my thoughts about it. MAJOR SPOILERS for Bioshock Infinite's ending though so nobody read it if you haven't beat the game.

http://peripsuche.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/bioshock-infinite-thematic-analysis.html

Also amazing shots as always!! I especially like the last one.

Wanny

This one is a TINY TINY bit spoilerish, maybe. When in doubt, they say. It's a good shot, though. Nothing major.

Spoilers with pictures is BULLSHIT! You can't simply get spoilered when you don't know the context. All is see is a girl, blood and a knife. Call the police, spoilers!

legacyzero

Banned
Spoilers with pictures is BULLSHIT! You can't simply get spoilered when you don't know the context. All is see is a girl, blood and a knife. Call the police, spoilers!

Just trying to have some foresight, is all. I pictured "OMG LEGACY SP01L3RZ!! BAN THIS MAN." and was like "nah lol."

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
You guys are having too much color in here.

wargame-g4wlive%202013-03-31%2018-46-01-43.png

You got me curious so I decided to try something.

I took your original image, then I reduced it to 16 colors to see how similar it looked. Then I took it a step further and reduced it to 8 colors.

ipoDcn9Wrfjxe.png

wargame-g4wlive%202013-03-31%2018-46-01-43.png

Bottom is original image

Man, Gears really is all greens and greys! There's a little blue in the far left wall, and a little red yellow in the muzzle flare and the shells.

fbgamer

Banned
Guys, I need some help here.

I want to get into PC gaming, but I've never built my own PC before and it's quite daunting to start from scratch so I've decided to buy a pre-made "gaming PC" and upgrade from there if need be.

Can someone please recommend me a gaming pc that I can buy online with really good specs that I can play any game on without worrying about performance issues. I've been looking at this PC on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003IS5N4O/?tag=neogaf0e-20

would that be a good start?

Spazznid

Guys, I need some help here.

I want to get into PC gaming, but I've never built my own PC before and it's quite daunting to start from scratch so I've decided to buy a pre-made "gaming PC" and upgrade from there if need be.

Can someone please recommend me a gaming pc that I can buy online with really good specs that I can play any game on without worrying about performance issues. I've been looking at this PC on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003IS5N4O/?tag=neogaf0e-20

would that be a good start?

Can't advise a premade. Building your own is the best way to learn. I know how scary it is, but what I did was watch a crap load of youtube videos on building your PC. I also had a friend there to throw questions at when I was unsure of something.

If I were you, I'd go to the "I need a New PC!" 2013 thread and read the OP. Then watch as amany youtube videos of people building their PC while asking that thread about parts to buy, budget, etc. The only really scary part for me is putting in the Processor and that's easy.

Top Bottom