• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We have a new Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance trailer

Tambini

Huh, I haven't really been keeping an eye on this game at all but those gifs do look pretty awesome. Too bad I don't own a console anymore, it looks good.

Wynnebeck

Banned
So I haven't been following this for a while. The premise of the story is that Raiden is coming back as a cyborg after he turned himself back human at the end of MGS4 and now he's going Fruit Ninja on everyone?

A few days ago, I got my formal cancellation of the PC order I placed last year back when retailers were just guessing platforms. So sad.

360 it is, I guess!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
hopefully they announce the wii u version tonight ... because i know its coming

But they've explicitly said they're not working on a Wii U version.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
For those who haven't seen these yet. (Especially the second pic)

MGR_MGRexEvent_01_MGSTV.jpg

MGR_MGRexEvent_02_MGSTV.jpg

Ein Bear

So I haven't been following this for a while. The premise of the story is that Raiden is coming back as a cyborg after he turned himself back human at the end of MGS4 and now he's going Fruit Ninja on everyone?

The ending of MGS4 is a bit misleading. At the end of that game, he's still a cyborg, just one in a more human-looking body.

Sn4ke_911

ahh, 5 minute+ Metal Gear trailers.

most of the trailer is gameplay and not much cutting. The trailer takes place pretty much always at the same place.

Man dat part where
Raiden fucks up the cops.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Anyone have a link to the couple really badass combo videos from the demo? They were talked about a lot in the demo thread but I can't find them right now.

Sn4ke_911

btw. still no word on the public demo release.

The fuck Konami and co.

JoeFenix

Wtf at him driving the car, LOL! It looks like fucking 80's stanky cheese fromage perfection.

Good editing on that trailer, really fun to watch!

Sn4ke_911

I love how the cop was crawling after his legs cut off.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
The only thing that bothers me about the poster is that it says "Tactical Espionage Action" instead of "Lighting Bolt Action".

Also, I really like Platinum making their cyborgs have glowing colored eyes. They did it in Anarchy Reigns and are doing it here. It's just such a cool effect.

Top Bottom