• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABepanderbaitmoeshit.jpg

fucking panderbait ABe moeshit

worse than SAO etc. etc.

cajunator

Banned
You're telling me! 800 posts in like half a day's time!

You mean "interesting..."? No, not right now >__> I've decided to swear an oath of modesty, for one whole day...

Honestly, I'm surprised I wasn't banned to hell and back for that stunt. You all are such a lenient and merciful crowd!

Why would they ban you? It may have been controversial but it broke no rules my friend.

battle girl > mahou shoujou
we need more Mai Hime

its honestly one of those adaptations where I can safely say that its the superior version

Mai Hime was good.
Nanoha was another cool battle girl anime.
I do agree there should be another.
Dunno if I would quite classify Vividred like that but its close.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
wait
you know this is filler, right?

I just got back from a 2-month (maybe one?) hiatus pf OP and its been ages since I've touched the manga. Had no clue! :lol

I demand answers for this tomfoolery! Only apology I'll accept is dark skinned Robin. Bring her back to me!

Man, I loved NHK. Back when it came out it actually forced me to take a look at my life and the path I was on and start working towards improving my life.

Narag

Galactic Cyclone Bryger 39

Well shit, that started off kinda meh but that ending wasn't something I expected.

It's effectively a draw as J9 never gets a chance to get to Khamen Khamen who successfully complete his apotheosis, Nubia ends up destroying Jupiter and forming multiple new planets in the solar system, and Earth (and by proxy humanity) is just barely saved. What's J9 do when given the option to go home at last? They say fuck it and decide to go on a one way trip with the other colonists who have found this solar system to be too dangerous now.

Looks like the next show is set 600 years later or so. One day I'll watch you, Galactic Gale Baxinger, one day.

Uchip

Banned
Why would they ban you? It may have been controversial but it broke no rules my friend.

Mai Hime was good.
Nanoha was another cool battle girl anime.
I do agree there should be another.
Dunno if I would quite classify Vividred like that but its close.

until its been deemed good I dont feel like watching
all I saw was fanservice gifs so thats the impression I got about its priorities

Man, I loved NHK. Back when it came out it actually forced me to take a look at my life and the path I was on and start working towards improving my life.

Im stuck in a worse situation than Sato, being that I had girls try to help me through my situation, but im too messed up to care :)
I did appreciate that it was very relateable for the most part.

Good morning guys!

Gunbuster 02:I laughed so hard in this episonde:
1 min at the speed of light = 3 month in the real world
Science, how does it work? At the end of the mission, scheduled for 10min which had 12s delay:
That might have been 6 months for you but for us it was only one hour
Mathematics, how does it work?
Also I was pretty shocked to see nudity in this show, that was totally unexpected.
Overall, it's a good episode but still, they could have ben more careful.

Senran Kagura 03: Why am I even watching this? It's not anygood, and filled with cliches. Anyway, frogs have been overcome -what a fearful enemy they were- and interesting(?) development is expected next week, or I'll just drop the show.

I just got back from a 2-month (maybe one?) hiatus pf OP and its been ages since I've touched the manga. Had no clue! :lol

I demand answers for this tomfoolery! Only apology I'll accept is dark skinned Robin. Bring her back to me!

The only way to enjoy One piece is the manga. Go read it now :)

Robin is my #1 One Piece waifu

CorvoSol

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 22

Flit Asuno is a terrible human being and the only reason I haven't actively begun rooting for the guys who killed his mother and 12 year old girlfriend is because they are every bit as stupid as he is.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
The only way to enjoy One piece is the manga. Go read it now :)

Robin is my #1 One Piece waifu

Man, I hope you don't ever leave. Nakama.

But we're seriously about to throw down in five. She's my waifu! Only person who can take her besides myself is Nami!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

Science, how does it work? At the end of the mission, scheduled for 10min which had 12s delay:
I'm not expecting the details to be right, but the overall idea of time dilation seems clear enough for the show and its audience to roll along with it.
Also I was pretty shocked to see nudity in this show, that was totally unexpected.
Well it was an OVA series. In the eighties. By GAINAX.
not sure what you are implying here
Neither do I to be honest.

Man, I hope you don't ever leave. Nakama.

But we're seriously about to throw down in five. She's my waifu! Only person who can take her besides myself is Nami!

I like Nami too, but her boobs are thicker than her personality. She is not the stuff waifus are made of.

I'm not expecting the details to be right, but the overall idea of time dilation seems clear enough for the show and its audience to roll along with it.

Well it was an OVA series. In the eighties. By GAINAX.

* Well, time distortion is one thing, but make it at least plausible, like "if you go too far, you won't have fuel and take too much time to come back" or whatever. Anyway, it doesn't made the episode bad, it'S just it's kinda stupid

* I honestly do not know who is GAINAX. I never had any inetrest in who made such or such show. I just pivk anime based on synopsis, chara design
and boob size, from time to time

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Gunbuster
* Well, time distortion is one thing, but make it at least plausible, like "if you go too far, you won't have fuel and take too much time to come back" or whatever. Anyway, it doesn't made the episode bad, it'S just it's kinda stupid
No, time dilation (more specifically the theory of relativity) is a core theme in Gunbuster. You cannot just take it out and replace it with fuel shenanigans. I don't know if the actual mathematics being thrown around are accurate, but in this case the science behind the science fiction provides a believable framework for the narrative to work around.

It will become clearer when you finish the show.
* I honestly do not know who is GAINAX. I never had any inetrest in who made such or such show. I just pivk anime based on synopsis, chara design
and boob size, from time to time
They are the dudes who made Evangelion.

Cardfight!! Vanguard ep 49 (eng dub)
tumblr_mh20ciefWm1qbxqfpo1_500.png

He stuck with his deck for so long and still keeps it. Backstory was so nice just friends and playing cardfight for the sake of friendship, bonding, and fun. Hopefully Kai can reintroduce that to Aichi and even Ren. They were such good kids back then

second character with tragic backstory involving parents death though, misaki and the car accident, now Kai and the parents dead from a trip :(

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
it has nothing to do with sex
im wondering why you decided on trolling me about something so personal?
I'm sorry if I offended you on a personal level. OT and their multiple Girl GAF threads have made me skeptical when people tell stories about how many girls crave for their attention and stuff like that. My deepest regrets.

Gunbuster

No, time dilation (more specifically the theory of relativity) is a core theme in Gunbuster. You cannot just take it out and replace it with fuel shenanigans. I don't know if the actual mathematics being thrown around are accurate, but in this case the science behind the science fiction provides a believable framework for the narrative to work around.

It will become clearer when you finish the show.

Well, I'll deal with it. It just sounded too strange to me.

Uchip

Banned
I'm sorry if I offended you on a personal level. OT and their multiple Girl GAF threads have made me skeptical when people tell stories about how many girls crave for their attention and stuff like that. My deepest regrets.

See with years of you patronizing me, I cant tell the difference and have to assume that this is just more of that. GirlGaF is full of awful people, I agree.
hell DepressionGAF has people complaining about how they had a bad day at work, its disgusting.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Good morning guys!

1 min at the speed of light = 3 month in the real world

That might have been 6 months for you but for us it was only one hour

I don't remember there being any severe discrepancies. The effects of time dilation depends on the speed and distance traveled. If you travel at slower speeds less time will have passed for the observer on Earth (or at the space station). They sorta addressed this in one of the science lesson episodes: http://www.toponeraegunbuster.com/media/gunbuster-science-lesson02.mov

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Well, I'll deal with it. It just sounded too strange to me.
I'm assuming you are familiar with the theory of relativity at least? I don't think it's a difficult concept to grasp on. We see it daily with satellites in orbit.
I don't remember there being any severe discrepancies. The effects of time dilation depends on the speed and distance traveled. If you travel at slower speeds less time will have passed for the observer on Earth (or at the space station). They sorta addressed this in one of the science lesson episodes: http://www.toponeraegunbuster.com/media/gunbuster-science-lesson02.mov
oh my fucking god yessss

Geneijin

See with years of you patronizing me, I cant tell the difference and have to assume that this is just more of that. GirlGaF is full of awful people, I agree.
hell DepressionGAF has people complaining about how they had a bad day at work, its disgusting.
Why is that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom