• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite - City in the Sky trailer

-BLITZ-

Is it me or Elizabeth gone through another change from their last trailer, but now she is looking way better, especially her eyes.

I must say, that now I call belive how great I feel to see the game/the entire city in daylight. It looks so beautiful.

Ein Bear

I really, really, really hope this is good.

The world they've built is so amazing. But I thought Rapture was amazing too, and wound up really not enjoying the gameplay of the original Bioshock. The game itself quickly devolved into bullet sponge enemies and fetch quests in the dark.

Con_Smith

Banned
Holy jeebus that trailer. I really love the fact we aren't just thrust into a shoot everyone type of situation here. Hopefully, for me atleast, we are given a decent amount of time to get lost in the city of columbia and see how beautiful and fucked up things are before hell breaks loose.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Not bad, I suppose. Would make for a fine extended TV spot or a pre-feature advertisement in cinemas.

x-Lundz-x

Is it me or Elizabeth gone through another change from their last trailer, but now she is looking way better, especially her eyes.

I must say, that now I call belive how great I feel to see the game/the entire city in daylight. It looks so beautiful.

I believe that this is what she looks like at the beginning of the game, she has different hair and dress than she does through most of the game, so that is what is probably throwing you off.

Her eyes looks the same to me but she looks great.

ScOULaris

Wow. Now that's how you do a proper trailer for a game like this.

Is it just me, or does the IQ look really good in this trailer? I was worried that the well-realized city of Columbia would be marred by current-gen holdovers like jaggies and screen-tearing, but everything looks so crisp and clear.

that was pretty darn impressive. loved some of the quotes too - "the lord forgives everything. I'm just a prophet, so I don't have to" and "the lord judges, I act" were nice ones.

what really makes me happy though is that we're coming to columbia pre collapse. that alone makes me weak at the knees.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Dear March, please get here faster, thanks.

Sowee

Banned
I didn't like the trailer. It seems that this one was made for the masses that woudn't understand the other other one (A modern day icarus?). I dont know it has many action parts. Did they plan this? A trailer for people that enjoys the story and another one for FPS players?

Fjordson

Looks so dope visually. I can't wait to explore every inch of the city.

Have they said if there's like a day/night cycle or anything? Or if it's just tied to mission progression? The city looks stunning in the day, but I hope we get some night time action as well.

Yeah, she looks different to me also. Best incarnation of her yet I think.

Hanmik

Bioshock please

RICnxM3.jpg

good catch, she's definitely changed and for the better. no doubt about it, best design so far. hope they stick with it.

taku

So, uh, is anyone else bored with playing the same game over and over again?

Rough but cool looking man/guy/dude.
Save the girl/save the world.
The End.

Official_cover_art_for_Bioshock_Infinite.jpg

Top Bottom