• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your wife slept with over 20 guys in college, she tells you 20 years later

Status
Not open for further replies.
H@LLOW thread? H@LLOW thread
shaq.png

So, we're saying I'm like 45, and have been happily married for over 20 years, no adultery of any kind in that time, and wife tells me she had lots of sex before we were married? How would I react?

yeah, basically, this

(esp. if we didn't go to the same college for undergrad, and considering i'll have had about half as many partners in the same span)

RoyalFool

Banned
I'd dump/divorce them, unless we had kids - in which case I'd probably try to get over it.

20 is a lot in a relatively short period, I wouldn't really want to be with a girl who devalues herself like that - especially when I tend not to get serious with anyone until I know it's going to be a long term relationship. I wouldn't flat out say it's wrong, it's not a crime and nobody was hurt (hopefully!) but it'd clash too much with my own moral code and you can't spend your life with somebody you feel is morally inferior to you.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
So did I honey.

A lot of prudish people in this thread... You're so lonely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom