• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First image of Moby Dick Studio's (The Phantom Pain) CEO Joakim Mogren

robotrock

Banned
9fe3M5x.png

http://instagram.com/p/W2VnqPIsHR/

Dunk#7

This just keeps getting better. I am loving this, but the anticipation is killing me. I need some solid information soon.

I wish every developer approached announcements like this.

antitrop

Kojima is the man.

I'm not even a huge MGS fan, but I really like how he's doing this promo campaign. The man's a weird genius.

Sky Chief

The "METAL GEAR SOLID V" lettering over "THE PHANTOM PAIN" looks even more distinct on the T-shirt, I hope that Geoff asked him about that.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Joakim is the "On your feet, soldier" guy? This is too good. I hope it's the voice actor for that character from the game.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
This has to be its own thread.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Looking again I find it funny how pleasant his smile is. He seems quite happy for someone who presumably has horrible facial scarring.

*slowclap.gif*

I still want Phantom Pain to be a Vita game while Ground Zeroes be the console release.

A man can dream...

Speaking of which, did we ever get screens of Phantom not in the Vita's resolution?

Top Bottom