• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First image of Moby Dick Studio's (The Phantom Pain) CEO Joakim Mogren

JLeack

Banned
Damnit. I was hoping it was the Norweigan guy from the Facebook profile. Guy was a badass viking fisherman.

Foshy

Holy shit. I expected Kojima to hire some blonde swedish guy to play Joakim, but not like this.

This is just hilarious and amazing. Kojima is god, seriously.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
*slowclap.gif*

I still want Phantom Pain to be a Vita game while Ground Zeroes be the console release.

A man can dream...

Speaking of which, did we ever get screens of Phantom not in the Vita's resolution?

Yeah, they released them all at 720p the next day. I still don't know why anyone would think it's a Vita game. The Moby Dick site says 360/PS3, which are the same platforms that GZ is announced for.

Whompa

kojimainterview1.png

This one has black eyebrows. Its not bandaged Mogren.

Bwahahaha that's totally him too. What an awesome job that must be.

DrBo42

Can't wait until we eventually find out that dude is named Joe and is really trying to make it as an actor.

Cincaid

As a Swede myself it will be very interesting to hear his accent (as many Swedes have issues "hiding" their accent behind their English). If this dude is even Swedish!

massoluk

Banned

I preferred that Kojima with a wig idea.
Not popular opinion, but I'm not really feeling it, I hope this schtick ends soon.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
GDC is probably the next chance. Kojima said that he had an announcement planned there.

Yeah, he's also live streaming his presentation and extended it 30 minutes. The PP timing seems appropriate for a GDC reveal of the link between the games and a possible announcement of a next gen version.

Eusis

OK, we've crossed the line into stupidity. Another setback to the "take the gaming industry seriously" crowd.
Man, there's way worse examples of things that get the industry to not be taken seriously. I'm sure stunts like this have been done for other things, ans it's far from being crass or revolting.

SiteSeer

i dunno, looks like a women to be honest. the eyes have a feminine quality and the lips are really pink. could be the lighting though. i can't.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
OK, we've crossed the line into stupidity. Another setback to the "take the gaming industry seriously" crowd.

Really? Come on, some people actually like this, and it's not like we get this kind of campaigns every week.

This is fun. I love this kind of stuff. Kojima doesn't let me down in regards to building hype.

I hope GT is not knowingly playing along with the marketing though.

Top Bottom