• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Code of Princess heads to Europe on March 28th

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
what are you talking about? it's a retail game (both in JP and US) with contents similar to a lot of other retail games (it also has multiplayer online, for example), sold on the eshop not at full price (as the other digital versions of retail games) but at 10/15 euros less.
If all the digital versions of retail games would be priced like this, would be simply a BIG STEP in the right direction.

Seik

Banned
Wow you guys still didn't get the game? Wow... and to add a beautiful cherry on top of that cake they're releasing it E-Shop only. I can feel the pain for you. :(

Fuck region-lock seriously.

Game is trash anyways. Avoid.

Don't listen to his lies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
30€ for an eShop only title?!
Way to go Nintendo...

What the hell is wrong with you people, Nintendos retail games cost 45 euros in the eShop and this is a retail game released on the eShop. The game is full price everywhere else, why would it be just 10 Euro in Europe ?

Pezking

I would gladly pay 50 bucks for a retail version, but no way in hell am I gonna spend 30 EUR on anything digital.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
If you have people to play this with go for it, single player only I say pass.

I enjoyed it though but not 30 dollars enjoyed it.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
what are you talking about? it's a retail game (both in JP and US) with contents similar to a lot of other retail games (it also has multiplayer online, for example), sold on the eshop not at full price (as the other digital versions of retail games) but at 10/15 euros less.
If all the digital versions of retail games would be priced like this, would be simply a BIG STEP in the right direction.

This.

30€ for an eShop only title?!
Way to go Nintendo...

Smh

wrowa

You guys are the reason we can't have nice things.

It's already being released at a discount and people still complain? Yeah, that's why we'll forever be burried in the region-locked dead zone.

Why can't I hold all these games!? March 28th is a clusterfuck to be sure.

EDIT: The price is fine for those of us that know it's essentially a retail title, but to casual buyers on the eShop it's definitely a problem.

Sakujou

Banned
Oh man, please bring it as a retail game. i wont buy e-shop-shit for a handheld.

I like the smell of a box... and of course the cover

Whoah, so much hate for digital downloads all of a sudden.

Although gotta agree with all the other posts, though. The game is SUPER disappointing. I mean, probably plays better than Senran Kagura, but nowhere near the splendor of Guardian Heroes.

Hopefully Dragon's Crown will end up filling that void.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Why can't I hold all these games!? March 28th is a clusterfuck to be sure.

EDIT: The price is fine for those of us that know it's essentially a retail title, but to casual buyers on the eShop it's definitely a problem.

I don't see CoP to appeal the casual audience, honestly.
this is a title that could have easily skipped the PAL release; thanks to the push that (finally!) Nintendo is trying to give to the digital side of its business/shop found the way to hit our countries; unfortunately not with a retail edition, but we can get it for less going digital

I don't know if the game is good or not, but I'm happy to be allowed to decide to pick it up or not.

Btw I've also read good review for this title, so let's see...

Top Bottom