• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Of Us Trophy List Revealed (*minor spoilers*)

Jonboy

Naturally, there are minor spoilers; however, none seem to be plot-related. Proceed at your own risk.

Platinum Trophy (x1)
It Can’t Be For Nothing

Gold Trophies (x6)
Firefly - Complete the Firefly Journey.
For Emergencies Only - Fully upgrade all weapons.
Hunter - Complete the Hunter Journey.
No Matter What (Survivor) - Complete the game on Survivor.
Scavenger - Found all collectibles.
The Last of Us (Survivor+) - Complete the game on Survivor+.

Silver Trophies (x9)
Everything We’ve Been Through - Fully upgrade Joel with supplements.
I Want to Talk About It - Engage in all optional conversations.
It Was All Just Lying There - Find all Artifacts.
Look for the Light - Find all Firefly Pendants.
No Matter What (Hard) - Complete the game on Hard.
No Matter What (Normal) - Complete the game on Normal.
The Last of Us (Easy+) - Complete the game on Easy+.
The Last of Us (Hard+) - Complete the game on Hard+.
The Last of Us (Normal+) - Complete the game on Normal+.

Bronze Trophies (x7)
Endure and Survive - Collect all Comics.
I Got This - Find all Training Manuals.
Knowing the Basics - Win a game of Supply Raid and Survivors in Find Match.
Let’s Gear Up - Craft every item.
Master of Unlocking - Unlock all shiv doors.
No Matter What (Easy) - Complete the game on Easy.
Populace - Build your clan to 40 people in Factions.

Hidden Trophy (x1)
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/29/these-are-the-last-of-us-trophies

Jonboy

Do I need to keep everything blacked out with the spoiler tag or is it ok just to post since I have "minor spoilers" in the heading?

Goldrusher

Much better than the uninspired "counter trophies" in the Uncharted games...

Defeat 20 enemies with headshots
Defeat 100 enemies with headshots
Defeat 20 enemies by blind-firing while in cover (without aiming with L1/R1)
Defeat 20 enemies by shooting from the hip (without aiming with L1/R1)
Defeat 20 enemies with gunfire by aiming while hanging
Defeat 20 enemies while swimming
Defeat 30 enemies with the Mag 5
Defeat 30 enemies with the Arm Micro
Defeat 30 enemies with the Tau Sniper
Defeat 30 enemies with the KAL 7
Defeat 30 enemies with the M9
Defeat 30 enemies with the G-MAL
Defeat 30 enemies with the SAS - 12
Defeat 30 enemies with the Dragon Sniper
Defeat 30 enemies with the T-Bolt Sniper
Defeat 30 enemies with the RPG - 7
Defeat 30 enemies with the PAK-80
Defeat 30 enemies with the Mk-NDI
Defeat ten enemies with propane or acetylene tank explosions
Defeat ten enemies with grenades by aiming while hanging
Make five enemies drop their grenade by shooting them
Kill 10 enemies with thrown-back grenades
Defeat 20 enemies with hand-to-hand combat
Defeat 50 enemies with hand-to-hand combat
Defeat 50 enemies with stealth attacks
Defeat five enemies in a row using stealth attacks
Defeat five Riot Shield enemies by running over their shield

Andrew.

Banned
No weapon related trophies is odd. The list seems awfully short.

What the hell are the Hunter and Firefly journeys?

Diebuster

I'm guessing the hidden trophy is
finding a precursor egg.

Looks like you might have to complete the game 6 times to get the Platinum?

If it's like Uncharted, playing on the highest difficulty should unlock all of the lower-level trophies as well. So maybe two playthroughs max.

If it's like Uncharted, playing on the highest difficulty should unlock all of the lower-level trophies as well. So maybe two playthroughs max.

There's a New Game +, it seems. So if there is an unlockable difficulty, one playthrough normally to unlock it and then two playthroughs (normal and NG+) on the highest.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Looks like you might have to complete the game 6 times to get the Platinum?

I reckon 3 times.

1x on any diffculty setting to unlock survivor. Then survivor and survivor+.

I wonder what all changes in new game +?

And hmmm intresting multiplayer trophy!

Sounds likely that each difficulty has a New Game+ playthrough associated with it or something (possibly where the story or difficulty plays out differently?), but that you don't get to move up from one difficulty to the next on your clear save. Something like that.

Doran902

this game has a CLAN system

wtf

ive been wanting this in every game since halo 2

but its in THE LAST OF US

so pumped, hope the mp is amazing

this game has a CLAN system

wtf

ive been wanting this in every game since halo 2

As someone who doesn't play a ton of multiplayer, what does a clan system look like? Just like... create a group that you MP with and have people join; up to 40 to pop the trophy?

I hope survivor mode is already unlocked.

Same here. I hope it's more along the lines of FNV's Hardcore mode... so it's basically Hard Mode but with limited resources, items have weight (or some sort of cap), no insta-heals, etc..

Wish they would come up with more unique names for the difficulty and game completion trophies. But then, they do the same thing with Uncharted's "Charted! (Easy, Normal, Hard, Crushing).

Platinum name is pretty good.

N30RYU

Gold Member
Hope so... if not must be needed 3 playthroughs for the platinum

The first one to unlock the survivor mode, the second to beat survivor mode and the third to beat the new game plus in survivor mode

Should be one more trophy for completing the game without activating listem mode

Doran902

As someone who doesn't play a ton of multiplayer, what does a clan system look like? Just like... create a group that you MP with and have people join; up to 40 to pop the trophy?

its like, a seperate friends list that everyone in the clan has, with clan ranks like overloard, officer, srub etc

and the mp playlists have specific clan playlists

so in this it would likely be like, clan survivor where 2 clans have matches with each other

clan levels that go higher the more wins you get

atleast i hope thats how this will work

Highest difficulty. I think fewer crafting items in the world and hardest setting (no LM for example).

I'm really hoping that, because there's already a second playthrough built in with the inclusion of a NG+, that the Survivor mode is already unlocked from the start.

In UC we had Easy, Normal, and Hard. Beat Hard and you get your NG+, which is Crushing. Here, we have trophies for NG+ across all difficulties (Easy+, etc..), not simply for Survivor, so I'm cautiously optimistic that ND isn't trying to milk a mandatory 3 playthroughs out of us for a platinum and that Survivor is just a more "realistic" Hard mode, and available from the get-go.

Survivor mode should have permadeath. That would be cray.

So. much. this.

Andrew.

Banned
They should've taken out some of those "plus" trophies and replaced them with some that are combat related.

This list irks me for whatever reason. The majority is based off of collecting and completion, but really nothing in between. That and the fact that it's half the size of normal retail troph lists.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
So. much. this.

Interesting comment considering you're already worried about the possibility of an extra playthrough.

They should've taken out some of those "plus" trophies and replaced them with some that are combat related.

This list irks me for whatever reason. The majority is based off of collecting and completion, but really nothing in between.

People will complain no matter what the trophies are. They always do. You can't win as a dev.

ND does right by the trophy whores by not requiring extensive MP to be played.

Alienous

This list irks me for whatever reason. The majority is based off of collecting and completion, but really nothing in between. That and the fact that it's half the size of normal retail troph lists.

I really don't want the game to tell me to get 50 headshots, or stealth kill 20 goons. I appreciate that this list allows me to play the way I want, or at least doesn't encourage me to play differently.

If I had to guess what the multiplayer is, I'd assume it'll have something to do with creating your own survivor clan and raiding other clans for supplies and/or protecting yourselves from the Infected.

Which does seem to fit the hints ND has been throwing us.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I think these trophies are designed to be unobtrusive. So a "headshot" trophy won't pop in the middle of a tense firefight or whatever. Trying to protect the tone of the game. If most trophies pop upon completion, who is really going to complain about that breaking immersion? Not many, I suspect.

Andrew.

Banned
ND does right by the trophy whores by not requiring extensive MP to be played.

Absolutely

I really don't want the game to tell me to get 50 headshots, or stealth kill 20 goons. I appreciate that this list allows me to play the way I want, or at least doesn't encourage me to play differently.

I'm not even talking about the generic 99 headshot crap. I'm talking about getting a bronze for one shotting a Clicker or Runner with an upgraded bat or something.

Edit: Evolved1, that comment you said about protecting the tone does make some sense actually..

Top Bottom