• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Trophy List Revealed

Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 has a total of at least 25 Trophies known so far plus an unknown amount of hidden story-related trophies. Below you can find the partial Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 trophy list without spoilers. The list has been posted on Insomniac Game’s X/Twitter account (source)

Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Trophies​

Dedicated
trophy

Collect all Trophies

Superior
trophy

100% Complete all districts

Heal the World
trophy

Finish the main story

To the Max
trophy

Purchase all gadget upgrades

Kitted Out
trophy

Purchase all available Suits

Amazing
trophy

Reach Max Level

Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
trophy

Complete all FNSM requests

Foundational
trophy

Complete all EMF Experiments

Evolved
trophy

Defeat 100 enemies with Evolved Venom abilities

Surge
trophy

Use Symbiote Abilities 25 times during Symbiote Surge

Armed and Dangerous
trophy

Defeat 100 enemies with Spider-Arm abilities

Fully Loaded
trophy

Purchase all of Spider-Man’s Suit Tech upgrades

Brooklyn Pride
trophy

Complete “A Gift”

My Community
trophy

Complete “Hard Bop”

Funky Wireless Protocols
trophy

Solve the mystery of the Spider-Bots’ origin

Stylish
trophy

Equip a Suit Style

Slack Line
trophy

Stealth takedown 25 enemies in stealth from the Web Line

Hang Ten
trophy

Perform 30 Air Tricks in a row without touching the ground

Overdrive
trophy

As Miles, use Reverse Flux to pull 6 or more enemies together simultaneously

Soar
trophy

Using only your Web Wings, glide from Financial District to Astoria without touching the ground

A New Adventure
trophy

Help Howard

Resourceful
trophy

Collect a total of 10,000 Tech Parts

Co-Signing
trophy

Complete all Tech Stashes

New York, New York
trophy

Complete all Photo Ops

A New Suit
trophy

Acquire the Black Suit

+ Unknown Amount of
trophy
Hidden Story Trophies

dotnotbot

Probably piss easy like all the latest plats for Sony games. Completely pointless. What's the points of trophies/achievements when they all pop by themselves by just playing the game on easy?

Last edited:

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Probably piss easy like all the latest plats for Sony games. Completely pointless. What's the points of trophies/achievements when they all pop by themselves by just playing the game on easy?
I still don't get the Platinums. What is the point of doing everything when so many of them are repetitive and boring and you have had your fill of the game? I think the last game I got everything in was SM64. When TOoT tried to make me get over 100 skulltulas I said fuck that. That was also when I was in college and actually becoming an adult. I grew out of that bullshit.

dotnotbot

What is the point of doing everything when so many of them are repetitive and boring and you have had your fill of the game?

Some people just have more fun maxing out their games even if it's a bit grindy and thanks to trophies/achievements you get a unified list of every game you played on the system as well as its progress.

It's pointless but so is playing games in general. As long as you have fun doing it, it's worth it just as simply playing the game. Different people enjoy different things.

Fahdis

These trophies are shit. Whats the point if they aren't even actual achievements. For Platinum whores its fine. But for actual enthusiasts this is crap minus the do X things 50 billion times.

MrTired

Didn't look at the list as I didn't want to spoil myself. Is there a difficult trophy? Doesn't matter for me anyway I'll play on the hardest setting regardless.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
An easy, dumb fun list like all Insomniac stuff.

Kinda bummed that there's nothing related to high combo numbers, but hey, everyone needs to be able to get the Platinum right? Can't have anything requiring too much skill. Dont want to get trashed on YT or Polygon by the local amputees, paraplegics, crybabies and retards.

diffusionx

Gold Member
An easy, dumb fun list like all Insomniac stuff.

Kinda bummed that there's nothing related to high combo numbers, but hey, everyone needs to be able to get the Platinum right? Can't have anything requiring too much skill. Dont want to get trashed on YT or Polygon by the local amputees, paraplegics, crybabies and retards.

We're not talking about Dodonpachi or something here, it's Spiderman. Nothing wrong with making the platinum more attainable.

If SM2018 was any indication, it's not hard, just something you have to actually want to do to complete the game.

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
I still don't get the Platinums. What is the point of doing everything when so many of them are repetitive and boring and you have had your fill of the game? I think the last game I got everything in was SM64. When TOoT tried to make me get over 100 skulltulas I said fuck that. That was also when I was in college and actually becoming an adult. I grew out of that bullshit.
Channel 9 Kid GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Top Bottom