• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 officially requires a minimum of 98 GB

GrayFoxPL

That’s nearing COD levels of poor optimization…. What you doin Insomniac?…..

Also as time gets closer, I get less interested in this game for some reason.
Data compression not included.

Man, I remember when Aardvark Software the devs of port of Duke Nukem 3D was able to compress/fit whole level, together with enemies, textures, weapons, basically everything apart of music into tinny 2mb ram of the Playstation.
Ahh. Those were the days.

Gudji

I thought the power of SSD speed should do away with duplicate assets to save space.
It if wasn't for the SSD it would be around 200GB.

Movie Watching GIF by 1091

poodaddy

That's not too bad. I'll probably just uninstall the first one and have enough space for the second. Demon's Souls stays, I'd like to keep the first one as I love the movement in it so much, but I'm hoping the second one pretty much replaces it in that regard. Fucking pumped for this game.....and though I know it won't happen it'd be amazing if there was some kind of mode where we can play as Venom for a bit, even if it was just for a mission or something......maybe in DLC? I just want Venom any way I can get him.

BlueLyria

What happened to the SSD compression?
I don't believe for one second Spiderman 2 will have as much content as Gran Turismo 7 (Even if GT7 is not a open world, narrative driven game)

Mr Hyde

Recently installed a 2TB drive in my PS5 so storage issues is solved for the time being. Not for this crap game though, waiting for a steep discount or second hand buy for this one (and every Sony game that comes after it too). Not giving this fucking shit company another cent.

Top Bottom