• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 - Limited Edition PS5 Bundle & DualSense Wireless Controller - (Available 9/01/23)

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Get the PlayStation®5 Console – Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition Bundle with a symbiote takeover design, and experience the next game in the Marvel’s Spider-Man franchise. This bundle includes a PS5 console with Limited Edition console covers, a Limited Edition DualSense wireless controller, a voucher for a digital copy of the game, and pre-order incentive items.*
Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition accessories can also be purchased separately, including the DualSense® Wireless Controller – Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition, PlayStation®5 Console Covers – Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition, and PlayStation®5 Digital Edition Console Covers – Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition.
*Account for PlayStation Network and internet connection required to redeem voucher. Redeem code when game is available on October 20, 2023.
F1g8kPpWIAEh1fK

0a4aa9b8f669def15beb0f2a2c455693093cef29-scaled.jpg

9bce8ca9b8c5b7059c7c4871b18a86be4d4d9e33-scaled.jpg

70f8135da2d0ee510d8179450f03805505d0951c.jpg
065296d847dba3f96a84197b9edbf1753023cea7.jpg
352537509292fd8d2e2400e6941682815cc182d5.jpg
ded516b20fe054ef2b5eaa6893e11a5191ea6e5e.jpg

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

Whelp, I figured they would bundle this for the rumored redesign, but it seems to be the current design.

They've darkened the disk no disk area of this quite a bit. The rumored "slim" probably is just a new model based on the existing look but with a drive bay vs. the sku with no space for a drive.

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

I was so hoping for a smaller one. LOL

Maybe it will at least have more storage (which would create the need to clear stock of the current models).

Though there is also the possibility that the bundle just launches before the slim release. Similar to the Uncharted 4 OG bundle. In which case these would represent the final retail units of the old design.

At any rate, I'm just happy to see a custom console, we get so few of those. And Spider-Man 2 might be one of the few games that I might be willing to bite on in a bundle (even though I'd typically wait for a discount).

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
So uh, does this bundle include the game too? And if so, does that mean it's releasing like six weeks early?

Or is just including a digital voucher for the digital version of the game when it releases October 20th?

You're giving The Snitch too much credit.
*Account for PlayStation Network and internet connection required to redeem voucher. Redeem code when game is available on October 20, 2023.

DaGwaphics

Definitely just a standard PS5. I wonder if they will do a DE bundle?

Or worse, the new DE still has the drive slot but no drive until you buy one to pop under the cover. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
So this kill ps5 slim rumor since is launch only in October right?

TBF, Henderson never said it was a "PS5 Slim". He said it was a "Revision D" system with a detachable disc drive. For all we know it will (very likely) have the same size and general dimensions of the current PS5.

It's a redesign mainly focused on streamlining the production pipeline and logistics. Though...it could be a Slim after all. We'll have to wait and see.

Aenima

Is this the first game themed especial cover Sony does for PS5? Its great that anyone can just buy the covers and the controller instead of needing to buy a new console, but Sony been sleeping on the costumization options for the console, they could have done covers for GoW Ragnarok and FF16 as well.

Top Bottom