• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2013. Nothing can stop the Juggernaut! ...except E3 BREAKING NEWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pcJbL.png

c9JcJjU.png

June 11-13, in case you were wondering. ;p

Before we're inundated with '500 Internal Server Error', here are some of the spotlight titles from each publisher for the month of June. And please, bear in mind that release dates are subject to change. Some, more than others...

MR6n8.png

bBzYolW.jpg

nJrPGhO.jpg

+New Avengers #7 by Jonathan Hickman and Mike Deodato (June 12). In AvX, the Phoenix-powered Namor flooded Black Panther's kingdom of Wakanda. Now, they're tenuous allies in the new Illuminati. Can these two really put the past aside for the good of the world? I guess not, because this issue's cover promises a fight FIGHT FIGHT!
+Savage Wolverine #6 by Zeb Wells and Joe Madureira (June 12). Wolverine! Spider-Man! Elektra! Ninjas! Violence! What more could anyone ask for? How about an action-packed story by Zeb Wells, with artwork from 90s comics superstar Joe Madureira? Now, how much would you pay (hint: $3.99)?
+Thor God of Thunder #9 by Jason Aaron and Esad Ribic (June 12). So. much. metal. This book has not one, not two, but THREE Thors teaming up at the end of time to thwart Gorr the God Butcher's plans and put a stop to his mighty "Godbomb." But can even a trio of gods of thunder get the job done? Can't wait to find out!
+Age of Ultron #10 A.I. by Mark Waid and Andre Araujo (June 26). The Age of Ultron has ended... now, comes the aftermath. In this epilogue story by Waid, Hank Pym faces a dilemma that concerns his past and future, and will define his role in the greater Marvel Universe for years to come.
+Hawkeye #11 by Matt Fraction and David Aja (June 26). Pizza Dog (aka Lucky) solves a murder mystery in the apartment complex. And gets into trouble, probably. And eats some pizza, maybe. And you're going to buy it, and you're going to read it, and you're going to enjoy it. We all are. So get ready.
+FF #9 by Matt Fraction and Joe Quinones (June 26). POOL PARTY POOL PARTY POOL PARTY POOL PARTY POOL PARTY POOL PARTY POOL PARTY POOL PARTY POOL PARTY POOL PARTY POOL PARTY POOL PARTY POOL PARTY POOL PARTY POOL PARTY POOL PARTY POOL PARTY POOL PARTY I LOVE THIS BOOK.

QV0uw.png

VktqM4g.jpg

i0i8z6E.jpg

+Astro City #1 by Kurt Busiek and Brent Anderson (June 5). The award winning series returns, by the original creators! Welcome to Astro City, where the neverending battle between good and evil is part of everyday life. Watch as familiar faces like the Samaritan and the Honor Guard join amazing new heroes to take on colorful villains, cosmic threats, and startling mysteries!
+American Vampire: The Long Road to Hell #1 by Scott Snyder and Rafael Albuquerque (June 12). Getting tired of waiting for AmVamp's return? Well, here's a one-shot to tide you over until then! Vampire hunter Travid Kidd gets a story all to himself, as he tracks a pair of young vampires in love on a gruesome cross-country road trip. Can Travis find his prey, before another pack of bloodsuckers get there first?
+Batman #21 by Scott Synder and Greg Capullo; backup by James Tynion IV and Rafael Albuquerque (June 12). A new, year-long story arc begins... and it's an origin tale. See Bruce Wayne's first year in Gotham after his return, as he takes the final steps toward becoming the legendary Dark Knight by building the arsenal of tools and network of information he'll need to wage war on crime.
+Superman Unchained #1 by Scott Snyder and Jim Lee (June 12). Here comes an all-new Superman series from DC, to coincide with the new movie 'Man of Steel'! How conveeeeeeenient! When satellites start dropping out of the sky, all fingers point to Lex Luthor as the culprit. But the real mystery is, who stopped that last satellite if it wasn't Superman? And what's the connection to a decades-old secret from the Man of Steel's past?
+100 Bullets: Brother Lono #1 by Brian Azzarello and Eduardo Risso (June 19). Apparently, there were a few bullets left. The creative duo behind 100 Bullets reunites for a new miniseries featuring fan-favorite character Lono. See what happened after events in the original series, and why this killer is in Mexico and working on the... right side of the law?
+Batman Superman #1 by Greg Pak and Jae Lee (June 26). Before they were the "World's Finest," they were strangers... This all-new series, set in the missing five years of the New52, explores the earliest days of the uneasy alliance between DC's mighties heroes. Can these two young men, from two very different worlds, learn to trust each other when the world hangs in the balance?

9sam5.png

mQLW9pE.jpg

wFSNzl6.jpg

+All-New Secret Skullkickers #1 by Jim Zubkavich and Edwin Huang (June 5). Yes, they're still mocking Marvel and DC with the whole "retitle and renumber each issue each month" thing. And yes, it's getting a little tired. And no, I can't talk about what happens in this issue because a) I don't read this series, and b) they use up all their ad copy talking about their non-reboot joke. I hear it's fun, though.
+Peter Panzerfaust #11 by Kurtis Wiebe and Tyler Jenkins (June 12). The saga of "Peter Pan in World War II" continues, beginning a new story arc with this issue! Weary from their encounter with the deadly Hook, Peter and his Lost Boys engage in guerrilla warfare against the enemy. They're soon joined by a similar force, "the Braves," and together they look to turn the tide in their small war-torn neighborhood.
+Fatale #15 by Ed Brubaker, Sean Phillips and Bettie Breitweiser (June 26). The acclaimed series continues, with a new story bringing Fatale into present day! Even in prison, Nicolas continues his research into the enigmatic Josephine and the mysterious forces surrounding her. His curiousity may come at deadly cost though, as his inquiries draw the attention of old enemies, and a jail cell offers little place to hide...
+Jupiter's Legacy #2 by Mark Millar and Frank Quitely (June 26). As the divide between the children of the superheroes deepens, a sinister plot emerges... one that, if successful, will put an end to the greatest superhero the world has ever known. But who is plotting this downfall, and why? Find out, as "the comic book event of 2013" continues!
+Lazarus #1 by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark (June 26). An all-new series, from the creative team behind the critically acclaimed series Gotham Central! In a dystopian future where family syndicates own everything, Forever Carlyle acts as an enforcer for her father's will, defending the family's holdings with deadly skill. But when Forever is killed fending off an attack on their home, her day goes from bad to worse...
+Mara #6 by Brian Wood, Ming Doyle and Jordie Bellaire (June 26). The series conclusion! Only a few months ago, athletic superstar Mara Prince had everything that anyone could ever ask for: fame, fortune, the adoration of an entire world with its eyes upon her. But now those days seem a lifetime ago, as with her secret out the entire world has turned against her, leaving her with nothing to have, no place to go, and no one to turn to. But is that really true, or is there one last glimmer of hope for her?

9CWx4.png

TP12bzU.jpg

tAP10f5.jpg

+Abe Sapien: Dark and Terrible #3 by Mike Mignola, Scott Allie and Sebastian Fiumara (June 5). Eluding members of the Bureau, Abe has sought refuge in a small town isolated from the rest of the world. But when the town is surrounded by rampaging monsters, its residents begin to wonder about their unusual guest, and whether this merman could be the bringer of salvation or a harbinger of doom.
+Empowered Special #4: Animal Style by Adam Warren and John Staton (June 5). When a gang of thieves in animal-inspired power armors plots to rob the 21st Annual Alternate Timeline Superhero Auto Show, only our intrepid heroine Empowered stands in their way. Can one confidence-challenged superheroine in a flimsy, too-revealing supersuit thwart their nefarious scheme? This comic dares to answer: "maybe?"
+The Black Beetle: No Way Out #4 by Francesco Francavilla (June 12). The introductory story from creator Francavilla reaches its epic conclusion! Having survived every twist and turn of the deadly maze, the Beetle now stands toe-to-toe with its nefarious architect, the villain Labyrinto! Can he put a stop to this menace and escape with his mind and body intact, or is it already too late?
+Breath of Bones: A Tale of the Golem #1 by Steve Niles, Matt Santoro and Dave Watcher (June 12). From the creator of 30 Days of Night comes an all-new story, set during World War II. Elements of the Nazi army descend upon a small stronghold held by Jewish resistance fighters, with intentions of wiping them out. But these defenders have a secret weapon in their midst -- the Golem of Jewish legend! Let the Nazi killing commence!
+The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys #1 by Gerard Way, Shaun Simon and Becky Cloonan (June 12). It's been years since the Killjoys stood against the evil Better Living Industries Corporation, in a battle that took the lives of all but one of their number. Now, as the BLI once again threatens to enslave humanity, the surviving Killjoy member Girl must take up arms once more, and fight the rights of the innocent.
+Amala's Blade #3 by Steve Horton and Michael Dialynas (June 26). Assassin extraordinaire Amala has set her sights on her latest target, but a shocking revelation about her prey will turn her whole life upside down! Will she recover in time, or will an impromptu trip to an abandoned subway spell her untimely doom?

ymY7S.png

2NTRXHL.jpg

YTb4sCR.jpg

+Transformers: Robots in Disguise #18 by John Barber and Atilio Rojo (June 5). The world of Cybertron has a new leader, and nothing will ever be the same again! In the stunning aftermath of recent events, one Autobot finds herself in the fight of her life, as she comes up against old foes while reconsidering her place in the world. Will she survive, or are her worries at an end?
+The Crow: Curare #1 by James O'Barr and Antoine Dode (June 12). Joe Salk was one of the few good cops left in Detroit, until he became obsessed with the unsolved murder of an innocent young girl. Now retired, divorced, and completely alone with his obsession, Joe's quest for cold case justice is about to get a little help -- from the victim herself, resurrected with the power of the Crow!
+Godzilla: Rulers of Earth #1 by Chris Mowry and Matt Frank (June 19). Giant monsters have popped up all over the Earth and are carving out their own territories, heedless of the humans who dwell within their devastated lands. But as their boundaries cross, battles for dominance are sure to result. Which kaiju will emerge victorious over all? (My money's on the one whose name is in the title.)
+Wild Blue Yonder #1 by Mike Raicht, Austin Harrison and Zach Howard (June 19). It's the future and the Earth is in ruins, turned into a radioactive wasteland by the foolish hand of man. The only safe refuge left lies in the skies above, where the crew of The Dawn struggles to survive against all odds, fighting bloodthirsty air-pirates over dwindling supplies. Will they live to see another sunrise?
+The X-Files Season 10 #1 by Joe Harris and Michael Walsh (June 19). The Truth is Out There... Again! For years, they investigated the paranormal and unexplained for the US government, everything from aliens to freaks of nature to religious miracles. Now, FBI Agents Mulder and Scully are reunited to investigate an all new-conspiracy, one that will not only test their investigative skills but also their ability to survive the impossible!
+Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #23 by Tom Waltz, Kevin Eastman and Others (June 26). After the shocking events of last issue, the Turtles must locate and infiltrate the Foot Clan's secret headquarters before the Shredder can execute the next phase of his master plan. But the unexpected return of the witch Kitsune could ruin everything, and spell doom for at least one Turtle!

4T1fu.png

Bfk3xhQ.jpg

6YaqS9j.jpg

+Archer & Armstrong #10 by Fred Van Lente and Pere Perez (Valiant, June 5). Beginning an all-new story arc! Mary-Maria is back, and she's out to seize control of the Sect by any means necessary. How can our heroes ever hope to stop her? Well, their plan involves a trip to Nevada, and what they find at a little place called Area 51...
+Herobear and the Kid Special #1 by Mike Hunkel (Boom!, June 5). The Eisner Award -winning series returns with a brand new adventure! Our hero Tyler, and his best friend Herobear, must avoid the dreaded hall monitor and ditch school to battle the nefarious Von Kon and thwart his attempt to destroy the Simpleton Bridge. Picture Day will have to wait!
+Helheim #4 by Cullen Bunn and Joalle Jones (June 12). Renewed and with a sense of purpose, Rikard now raises an army of fierce warriors to march against the demon horde led by the withces Groa and Bera. But against such unholy might, can any mortal being hope to survive and win? He'll soon find out, as a massive battle the likes of which no one has ever seen is about to take place!
+Six Gun Gorilla #1 by Simon Spurrier and Jeff Stokely (Boom!, June 12). From the writer of X-Men Legacy comes a new series blending pulp western and science fiction thrills! In the 22nd Century, human colonies in the vastness of space have become the new frontierland, full of hostile natives and lawless rogues. From these unforgiving lands emerges a righteous hero... who happens to be a gun-toting gorilla.
+Extinction Parade #1 by Max Brooks and Raulo Caceres (Avatar, June 19). From the author of 'World War Z', now a major motion picture, comes a new comic series that promises to put an intriguing spin on the zombie apocalypse. As humans struggle for survival against the hordes of undead, a third party with a vested interest watches from the shadows. The vampire nation is about to join the war, out to protect their food supply at any cost!
+Mercy Sparx #1 by Josh Blaylock and Matt Herhoff (Devils Due, June 26). When angels go rogue, heaven calls upon Mercy Sparx! A devil girl living as one of us, Mercy divides her time between hunting wayward seraphim for the Almighty, and drinking and hanging out with her human friends. But when a routine mission becomes anything but, Mercy's easy life becomes a lot more complicated.

UPUg2.png
BOmCm.png

What is "On the Bullhorn"?
"On the Bullhorn" is your opportunity to get on that soapbox that TToB vacated. Each month I'll leave this space empty, and it's your job to fill it, Comic-GAF, with whatever you want. Got a book you want to promote? A writer? An artist? Got something to get off your chest, a pet peeve or storytelling trope you can't keep silent about? Just want to rant for a bit? Then type it up, provide some pics, and send it to me via PM so I can post it in the OP.

Or don't, and this can stay blank. Up to you.

(Since no one volunteered, there will be no "Bullhorn" segment to lead off this month's thread. Sorry. --Spike)

SpD81R8.png

Spoilers. In the age of digital comics, they are increasingly becoming an issue in these threads, as the drive to be first to discuss the week's releases overrides common sense and good posting etiquette. So over the coming weeks and months, the members of Comic GAF will be collaborating on and will eventually be implementing a system of general rules for avoiding spoilers on new comics in the Comics OT thread. But for now, please abide by the temporary guidelines outlined below. And remember, you are being watched and judged by your peers.

1. Discussion of newly released comics that involves specific plot details shall be accompanied at all times by the appropriate use of the
tag function.
2. Direct posting of full-page images from newly released comics using the tags is strictly prohibited, and outgoing links to such should be accompanied by the appropriate spoiler warnings.
3. Direct posting of images or spoilers from comics that have yet to be released is strictly prohibited, and outgoing links to such should be accompanied by the appropriate spoiler warnings.
4. Covers, solicitation copy, and/or promotional materials shall not be considered spoilers and are allowed, unless their content involves specific plot details; in those cases, outgoing links with spoiler warnings should be used.
5. The unmarked posting of spoilers related to comics will be allowed after a period of one week (Wednesday to Wednesday) from that comic's release.[/b] ([u]NOTE:[/u] Longer? -Spike)
[b]6. Members of Comic GAF are expected at all times to exercise common sense and polite discretion as a matter of courtesy to fellow posters. I know, tough one.
7. If you are unsure of whether or not posting something would constitute a spoiler, err on the side of caution and use the [SPOILER] tags.[/b]

In short, don't try to be Stephanie Brown. Don't become... The Spoiler. For one thing, DC doesn't hate you that much.

...Maybe. ;p

Happy reading!

Acid08

Banned
Nice OT! One thing though, don't think Mara 6 is coming out this month seeing as how 5 isn't out yet :p

Also I'm totally in for this Savage Wolverine arc. That looks like Parker Spidey....

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
that lono mini is calling my name i wonder if we find out what happens to the other minutemen

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I'm so done with 100 Bullets. The original series went on for far too long and I have no desire to revisit.

i doubt azzarello plans on making a full on sequel. so minis about the surviving characters would be nice.

Nudull

Banned
Some interesting stuff coming from DC, this month. Astro City, Superman Unchained and Batman/Superman, plus the new Green Lantern run all seem good enough to try. I can only hope we get more diverse stuff soon, although Booster Gold is a step in the right direction. Also, Fabulous Killjoys and Godzilla: Rulers of Earth. :3

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Damn, Snyder is busy this month. AV one-shot, Superman Unchained, Zero Year, The Wake. My wallet can't take it.

New Month, New OT!

T'Challa is finally going to give Namor the smack down he deserves!
Pizza Dog Spotlight issue, Pizza is my Business!
Kal-El Unchained, I like the way you fly boy!
Year Zero, according to the new 52 timeline Batman should go through all the Robins in the first month. :p

frye

I don't think they care tbh. Besides, Wells and Joe Mad have been working on a version of this story for a while now - and Wacker has a pretty good relationship with talent and probably prioritized telling a story that makes sense (Peter Parker as a foil for Wolverine is a pretty big deal for Wells) and keeping those guys happy over brand synergy. It's not like this book is the centre of the Mehvel Universe anyways!

Acid08

Banned
I don't think they care tbh. Besides, Wells and Joe Mad have been working on a version of this story for a while now - and Wacker has a pretty good relationship with talent and probably prioritized telling a story that makes sense (Peter Parker as a foil for Wolverine is a pretty big deal for Wells) and keeping those guys happy over brand synergy. It's not like this book is the centre of the Mehvel Universe anyways!
Yeah, makes sense. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that Peter is part of this. Hopefully it all works out and is a great story. How many issues are they doing?

Nesotenso

Peter Parker Spidey is great.

I think this Spider Ock thing has gone on too long. Slott wants to think he is doing these epic things to the Spider-man mythos but now this is all just lame.

We need new blood on Spider-man

Aw yiss. Just put the finishing touches on my Legionnaires Vs. System CCG deck and play tested it against my roommates Kang Council and Kree Decks, barely lost to Kang but smoked the Kree.

Really is a shame it's a dead game. Great comic property tie in.

I think this Spider Ock thing has gone on too long. Slott wants to think he is doing these epic things to the Spider-man mythos but now this is all just lame.

Unless SSM takes a nose dive in sales, Slott will probably continue for another two years. But it is fun to think of the alternatives, Bendis, Waid, Fraction, etc.

Hickman
Rucka
:D

Nudull

Banned

Dear lord in heaven, do we. While I find that Peter is a very flawed character (I'm reminded of this little bit from Linkara), and that the dude needs an overhaul, Neither OMD nor Spider-Ock were the way to go. At least, I'm still liking Scarlet Spider.

frye

Yeah, makes sense. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that Peter is part of this. Hopefully it all works out and is a great story. How many issues are they doing?

3 issues only I think.

Dear lord in heaven, do we. While I find that Peter is a very flawed character (I'm reminded of this little bit from Linkara), and that the dude needs an overhaul, Neither OMD nor Spider-Ock were the way to go. At least, I'm still liking Scarlet Spider.

OMD produced BND which I really really like honestly. There's not much of a new direction that's better than good comics.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Some of the month's big notable trades, imo.

Catwoman, Vol. 2: No Easy Way Down
Fatale, Vol. 3: West of Hell
Prophet, Vol. 2: Brothers
Saga, Vol. 2
Sweet Tooth, Vol. 6: Wild Game
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Secret History of the Foot Clan
Walrus: Brandon Graham's All Bum Album (art book)
Where is Jake Ellis?

I'm basically going to have to accept that I'll never find Legion Archives Volume #8 for anything less than ridiculously stupid amounts of gouged money, aren't I?

Roman

Great month for DC. I hope Valiant gets listed separately soon.

Aw yiss. Just put the finishing touches on my Legionnaires Vs. System CCG deck and play tested it against my roommates Kang Council and Kree Decks, barely lost to Kang but smoked the Kree.

Really is a shame it's a dead game. Great comic property tie in.

You still play VS? Man, it was my favorite TCG by far before it died. I'm still sad about it.

You still play VS? Man, it was my favorite TCG by far before it died. I'm still sad about it.

There is a small but devoted community both online in general and in my area in particular. I only dabbled when it was a living game but recently got back into it because of my friends still playing on occasion.

There is also a semi active council for it, ala Star Wars and Star Trek CCG, which have come out with like 4-5 "Council Approved" sets.

If nothing else though it's a fascinating snapshot of comics at the time; Threeboot Legion was in effect which is why th Legion Team is the Legionnaires, etc.

Nudull

Banned
There is a small but devoted community both online in general and in my area in particular. I only dabbled when it was a living game but recently got back into it because of my friends still playing on occasion.

There is also a semi active council for it, ala Star Wars and Star Trek CCG, which have come out with like 4-5 "Council Approved" sets.

If nothing else though it's a fascinating snapshot of comics at the time; Threeboot Legion was in effect which is why th Legion Team is the Legionnaires, etc.

I wanted to get into VS., but my budgeting was smaller at the time, and card games were starting to fall out of favor for me. Didn't really help that the local community for it were more or less nonexistent. Feel pretty bad that I missed things, now.

wetwired

comics GAF, is there an equivalent of this site for comics?

Basically it has a library of TV shows and that air on TV, you go through and select all the ones that interest you and then you get a nice calendar to refer to which tells you what shows are on when.

I want something similar only for comics

Does such a thing exist?

wetflame

Pizza Dog
comics GAF, is there an equivalent of this site for comics?

Basically it has a library of TV shows and that air on TV, you go through and select all the ones that interest you and then you get a nice calendar to refer to which tells you what shows are on when.

I want something similar only for comics

Does such a thing exist?

Haha, I use that for TV too. I asked the same thing and was recommended comixology, which has a pull list section that allows you to subscribe to comic titles, will email you which issues are out each week, that sort of thing. It's pretty useful for keeping track of stuff. Either search for the issues you're interested in and add the subs through there or check what's being released each week and add them that way. Hope that helps!

Roman

I know, I've heard of the Council stuff, but it's just not the same as the excitement of playing at sneaks back then. I still remember how I pulled the 9 drop Galactus 2 times at one sneak, built a Heralds deck and won.

I just love the mechanics with two rows and position management. Magic is a great game but doesn't have that.

Owzers

does anyone want my Uncanny X-Force #4 and 5 digital codes? First to quote requesting them gets themmmmm. I'm hopping off the book, it wasn't horrible but i'm not interested.

obin_gam

Really psyched for the new X-Files comics! I subscribed on the 90s comics which were sometimes really morbid and graphic (in particular that issue with the psychotic young boys in the woods about to kill Mulder), crossing my fingers that this revival keeps in line with that!

Deprive

Just enjoy the Spock ride. Because comics always eventually revert back to some form of the status quo.

Lazarus looked decent from the previews.

Age of Ultron finally ending. I really enjoyed seeing Ultron in every previous issue and the heroes waging a desperate battle to topple the insane a.i .

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
how's that Jupiter? I'm a sucker for Frank Quitely and might very well get it (when the collected edition comes out)

Hagi

Catching up on Batman with Death in the Family, are the tie ins worth reading? im trying to save money so if they are as shit as the Night of the Owl stuff it would be good to know.

-Mikey-

Such a strong month for DC. I'm more interested in Batman Superman than Unchained. The year long Batman origin still boggles my mind.

how's that Jupiter? I'm a sucker for Frank Quitely and might very well get it (when the collected edition comes out)

Profound "meh".

Catching up on Batman with Death in the Family, are the tie ins worth reading? im trying to save money so if they are as shit as the Night of the Owl stuff it would be good to know.

You can skip them. Some are good but if you aren't already reading those titles you can pass.

My first month of reading comics was fun but quite expensive. Good thing im caught up on a bunch of things and can just buy single issues.

All the praise Transformers: More than Meets the Eye might merit picking it back up. I dropped off the Robots in Disguise/MTMTE books around #5 because I didn't really like them as much as the first ~25 issues of the subtitle-less IDW transformers series.

From last thread:

Man I'm really trying to get into Spider-man comics but it's so confusing -_-

I started reading Ultimate Comics with Miles Morales as Spider-man. That one isn't bad so far.

Should I just start at Superior Spider-man?

You should really buy the original trades of Ultimate Spider-Man. Those trades are by far the best long-form spider-man tales written in the past decade.

Nudull

Banned
My first month of reading comics was fun but quite expensive. Good thing im caught up on a bunch of things and can just buy single issues.

For the past month and a half, getting into comics have been a fun and rewarding experience for me so far. There's almost always something for everyone, and while the community has it's issues, it becomes very welcoming once you find the right circles. You folks have been nice and resourceful, in particular. I will echo the budget strains, however. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom