• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games that no one has played on NeoGAF except you

Absinthian

Neo Member
I'm the only person on GAF that's played EnviroBear 2000

9ooHr1M.jpg

I played that game. His second game, Realistic Summer Sports Simulator, was really fun. I highly recomend anyone who likes video games and has an IOS device to play RSSS. I'm not sure if it's on android.

sp3000

To be fair there was a desperate scrabble for a 3D platformer as good as Mario 64 on the Playstation, that led to garbage like Croc being hyped to high heaven. About the only game that got close in the end was probably Spyro the Dragon, and that wasn't that great.

I had the demo for 40 Winks but can't even remember anything about it now other than the unique artstyle.

Spyro was a better game than Mario 64.

I'll only ask this once.. :p... does anyone here think that kings field IV was harder than demon's souls?..

I'll leave that up to Interpretation :p

Kurtofan

Spyro was a better game than Mario 64.

I like Spyro and Mario 64 but the games are waaaayyyyy too different.

Not the same style of platforming at all, Spyro is a cakewalk too.

Mario 64's rival is Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie, I prefer them to Mario even if sometimes Tooie is a bit bogged down by too much crap.

robot

Aurail by Sega. It's a pretty obscure arcade and made by Westone. I don't know anyone else who has played it, pretty sure I'm one of the very few people that owns the actual arcade pcb. Fun game!

tumblr_mdqx83wxLr1qk5f2r.jpg

Yes it is a videogame for Chex cereal. We got it with our cereal in 1996. It was a PC game and it directly ripped off Doom. My 6 year old self and cousins never heard or had played doom but we enjoyed this game. Looking at wiki they made sequels and made one in 2009.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
NITEMARE 3D (1994.)

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/WQpYhJy0Lq8/hqdefault.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.dobrehry.estranky.cz/img/original/56/nitemare3d.png.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://image.dosgamesarchive.com/screenshots/nitemare3d-2.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Hah, I remember this game! I think I got it on one of those weird "101 Games On One Disc!" things back in the mid-90s.

From_Dusk_Till_Dawn_%28video_game%29.jpg

Also this. It used the same engine as The Devil Inside, and it was really hard, and terrible. It was a sequel to the film. Set on a boat because, you know, that's a thing.

derExperte

This game was a little bit successful in Germany at the time it was released (I think it was even on top of the sales charts) but it remains an insiders' tip and I think I'm pretty much the only one who remembers this game.

Such a great game, awesome story, great western atmosphere, beautiful 2D graphics. It accompanied me through my whole middle school. It was so difficult, it kept me busy for years. Was such a great feeling after finally beating this game after about 3 years of playing it (with some breaks in between).

I played the first few levels and difficulity was a big problem with this kind of games in general. The Commandos series for example became basically unplayable for everyone but the hardcore and I gave up on Desperados sooner than later. I wish there was something exactly like this today only more accessible.

Om3ga

Barbies Horse Adventure (xbox)
Barney's Hide and Seek (Genesis)
Smashing Drive (xbox)
Caveman Games (NES)

Yes I really did play these games!

Haha Barney's Hide and Seek was a meme for awhile in my circle of friends.

I don't know what it was that I enjoyed about BHA, but I played that game for like 3-4 hours.

Smashing Drive was given to me, it was such a terrible game, but my friends sat and played with it for HOURS just laughing hysterically at all the bugs and glitches.

Caveman Games... I think my cousins and I played that game for a month straight.

Oppo

I feel like dropping a Temple of Apshai GIF but I know someone will probably call me on that

my fallback might be Smurf Massacre

From my collection of the original Xbox:

And this is kind of fun, Petit Copter:

250px-Petit_Copter_Cover.jpg

I have this! It was the only Xbox game I brought back from Japan when I was there. That and the controller S (before it was released in the states). I remember getting a lot of weird looks when I was buying Xbox stuff in Akihabara.

The Dark Eye

The_Dark_Eye_Coverart.png
TheDarkEyeButlerPuppetEdit1.png

Crazy point and click PC-CDROM game from the mid 90's with disturbing stop motion animated characters. You end up participating in several short stories by Edgar Allen Poe as both killer and victim.

Dart

sega-mega-cd-pugssy.jpg

Has anyone played this? Horrible font/name, I read... something else when I see the title.

As for the game I never actually beat it, with no way to save I only got to the raccoon boss before dying.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
How about this one:

2Fbs2yn.jpg

Ridiculously hard, crazy premise, weirdest last boss ever...it's like the epitome of "weird late 80s NES game".

muu

Shiren.

screen1.gif

There's probably quite a few that played this on an emulator, but likely very few that actually played it on a Super Famicom. One of the few games that had me agonizing for hours over single moves -- battery-backed up auto save for each step really added to the tension for me. Many of the sequels had better balance, however the save scheme (save every floor, deletes saves when you play them), while the same idea, never had the sense of immediacy and urgency that the SFC original did.

Top Bottom