• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Haribo

Banned
gave stealth inc. (free for EU+ this month) a try, pretty cool and challenging.
however, i finally found out how bad the analog sticks on the ds3 can be (in some levels you have to match speed of platforms etc.), can get really frustrating.
You can use the d-pad.

Number45

I love PS+ and always look forward to it each month, but i seriously need to work on my backlog, too many unfinished games taking up space.
I bookmark the metacritic page for what I've "bought", and download as and when I intend to play them. As soon as I'm done with something (complete, platimumed or just had enough) I make sure the save is backed up and delete it.

breakfuss

Just had my subscription auto-renew.

I had a little panic attack when I saw my email previews saying I'd bought something on PSN! Then I read it, phew. Thought my account was compromised.

As a reminder to EU members up for renewal - you guys won't qualify for the extra 90 days if you do so through auto-renew. Has to be done manually.

EGOMON

ICO and GTA Liberty City Stories will be free for US PlayStation Plus members this week!
ICO.jpg

Very lame sales this week IMO.

Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition PS Plus Price: $9.99
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men PS Plus Price: $5.99
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days PS Plus Price: $7.99
Real Boxing PS Plus Price: $8.99
Pixel Junk Monsters: Ultimate HD PS Plus Price: $11.99

Camjo-Z

Very lame sales this week IMO.

Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition PS Plus Price: $9.99

Wow. Just the other day I was like "I think I'd like to play Sleeping Dogs again!" and went to redownload it, only to discover that it somehow managed to disappear from my download list despite definitely getting it from PS+. Now I can just get it again for cheap!

Derrick01

Banned
I could tell you how wrong that is but I'll let you find out for yourself.

I already played it on PSP, back when we didn't have 2 sticks to work with. Still an ok game though! Not as good as any of the PS2 games but "for a handheld game" it was impressive.

Spiegel

Celegus

Yep.

Nope.

Honestly this would be the perfect time to bring it back, just one more stab to the face of Microsoft. But similar to Half Life 3, I personally don't really care much about it and don't see the big deal. A lot of people do though, so I'm down for anything that's good for Sony.

If that list ends up being true for EU, that is just bananas.

Tizoc

Number45

Is that the full Dragons Dogma game? Always wanted to give it a try but haven't got around to it.

EDIT: Just checked, and yup it is. Awesome update, as usual (if true).

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod

KaneU

It was probably already posted, but I got an e-mail from Sony that says that Far Cry 3 is coming on PS+ in October, so that list might be true?

I really hope so, because I really wanna play Dragon's Dogma. It's the full game + expansion, right?

I literally bought Dragon's Dogma yesterday :(

It's not guaranteed, a couple of months ago there was a leak about dmc:devil may cry and turned out to be wrong. If it is added to the IGC then you can always ebay the game and recoup most of your losses, it's what I did when AC3 screwed me 2 weeks after I bought it.

Danneee

An italian site is reporting these games for October in EU:
- Far Cry 3 (PS3)
- Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (PS3)
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (PS3)
- Street Fighter X Tekken (VITA)
- Touch my Katamari (VITA)

I haven't found any other source so far.

http://multiplayer.it/notizie/123294-far-cry-3-playstation-plus-i-contenuti-di-ottobre.html

EDIT: The page is gone, so either it was fake or it was too soon. We'll know it on wednesday, I suppose

Awesome if true, been waiting for a deal on Katamari and wanted to try SFxT, and DD:DA is one of the few games I actually want to play before next gen (finished vanilla DA on 360 but it's soooo gooooood).

Tsunamo

- Far Cry 3 (PS3)

http://multiplayer.it/notizie/123294-far-cry-3-playstation-plus-i-contenuti-di-ottobre.html

EDIT: The page is gone, so either it was fake or it was too soon. We'll know it on wednesday, I suppose
That's a heck of a good month if it turns out to be legit. I've had my eye on all of those games but haven't bought any yet so I'd be pretty happy if it turned out to be legit.

So Uncharted 3 is 40GB. Does that mean I need 80GB free to install it? Jesus, I'll have to erase everything.

PSN version of UC3 is a bit of a mess as it's in multiple downloads (Three I think: Single player, multiplayer, and either the 2D or 3D cutscenes file, you only need one of the latter two, your choice.). You need three files to start the game, but you DL them seperately. Can't recall how big the single largest file is(20gb at most I think), but you should be able to install it all on 40-50gbs I'd say. If that's any good to you.

waltyftm

Banned
- Far Cry 3 (PS3)

Wow!!! hope this is true :)

LakeEarth

PSN version of UC3 is a bit of a mess as it's in multiple downloads (Three I think: Single player, multiplayer, and either the 2D or 3D cutscenes file, you only need one of the latter two, your choice.). You need three files to start the game, but you DL them seperately. Can't recall how big the single largest file is(20gb at most I think), but you should be able to install it all on 40-50gbs I'd say. If that's any good to you.

Yeah, I was able to clear 35GB, so once I finish up the RE shooter games I will delete them (11GB) and give it another shot. The real killer on my 120GB hard drive is Street Fighter 4. No clue why the DL version is nearly 20 gigs when you can buy Arcade Edition on a DVD at the store, but I play it 1-2 times a week so I'll only delete and reinstall it later if I have to.

Top Bottom