• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nolan North is the seventh voice in Saints Row 4

GameZone said:
Update: We reached out to PR to see whether that is indeed Nolan North himself, and turns out, it is! HUZZAH!

It's confirmed. If he has his own voice slot, I guess it means that I'll be able to have him voice my sexy female Boss. I am looking forward to it ! Nolan North is the fucking champion of voice acting, as far as I'm concerned. Nobody comes even fucking close to touching him.

source

BadAss2961

I'm distracted by his voice in every other game except Uncharted, especially when he's in Drake mode like Prince of Persia.

He can't shake that character for me.

Reule

Nice! That's going to be a hard choice though. I've always chosen the cockney accent for my boss's voice but President Nolan North sounds pretty fun. Shit.

I'm distracted by his voice in every other game except Uncharted, especially when he's in Drake mode like Prince of Persia.

He can't shake that character for me.

Have you seen him in games in which he does a character unlike Nathan Drake ? Games such as Spec Ops, Batman: Arkham City and Portal 2 ? He's terrific.

BadAss2961

Have you seen him in games in which he does a character unlike Nathan Drake ? Games such as Spec Ops, Batman: Arkham City and Portal 2 ? He's terrific.
I didn't notice him in Portal 2. I guess that's a job well done then.

I remember his voice from random street thugs in Arkham City. Thought "hey, it's Drake" every time.

Haven't played Spec Ops yet.

So this is why Brad and Jeff were losing their shit on the last bombcast, Haha

They confirmed it on the live show they did that same week when the embargo was fully done.

I remember his voice from random street thugs in Arkham City. Thought "hey, it's Drake" every time.

You are missing an important voice in Arkham City so it really looks like he did his job

Kinyou

Giantbomb made it sound like this is what it is. Just like Zombie voice in 3.
131276341521064slr.gif

LiK

So this is why Brad and Jeff were losing their shit on the last bombcast, Haha

shame they retired the Northies.

Haven't played Spec Ops yet.

North is also in The Last of Us. I dare you to try and figure out who he plays without looking in the credits. :)

Top Bottom