• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous second son new screens

luca_29_bg

image_infamous_second_son-22604-2661_0003.jpg

image_infamous_second_son-22604-2661_0004.jpg

image_infamous_second_son-22604-2661_0005.jpg

image_infamous_second_son-22604-2661_0002.jpg

image_infamous_second_son-22604-2661_0001.jpg

RangersFan

I played 1 and 2 100% Hero. I'm going all Infamous for SS. The evil powers have always looked cooler, and not worrying about civilian casualties will be interesting.

Endo Punk

I really hope the setting feels alive and full of things to do and easter eggs. That's the main issue I have with infamous games, the cities never felt interesting to explore and the side missions were repetitive as hell.

zoukka

New bullshots you mean :)

I dig the clean style of the visuals. The guard is missing a shadow in the first pic.

Will be my reason to getting a PS4 as the launch line up thus far =/
Well it's a plus that I'll save up enough by then and plenty of bundles by it's release =D

Edit: Please make the good/evil system waaay better than the previous ones XD

Ryoku

What's with what seems like a lack of anisotropic filtering in the first picture? Sorry to be nit-picky (I feel like a broken record player since I brought this up in the Pikmin 3 thread, as well), but the PS4 should be more than capable of handling AF without much of a performance hit (if any). It could be the textures on the road and sidewalk just suck. Aside from that, it looks good.

FINALBOSS

Banned
Hope the city feels alive;This was my biggest issue with the last two.

Really? I thought they did a damn good job. People protesting, tons of people walking around, circles of injured folks...people being robbed..people being taken away. What more do you want? The city was in wreck and in panic mode so it's not like they were going to work.

farisr

Not bullshots. Game looked exactly the same in the gameplay vid. Just more interesting angles than you would usually play at, that's all.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Bummer its not a launch game. Can't wait for this. Absolutely love the infamous games outside of the fact Cole was absolutely terrible, so the new guy is totally cool with me.

Seattle's a good pick considering all that fog.

Next Infamous in San Francisco?

Worth it for all that environmental traversal and destruction

Top Bottom