• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Error Developer announces PS5 exclusive Son and Bone

Draugoth

Gold Member
The developers at TeamKill Media are delighted to officially announce their latest project entitled Son and Bone, a first-person shooter in which the player faces dinosaurs.

At the time of publication, the TeamKill Media studio has confirmed that Son and Bone will be released sometime this year for PlayStation 5, and has not mentioned other platforms.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
T6QidO0.jpg

Other platform owners are A-OK with this.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
T6QidO0.jpg

Other platform owners are A-OK with this.

Xbox Series S and even the Series X aren't able to handle these highly advanced games GotY contenders. Thanks to the PS5 SSD only Sony can play their games. Xbox and Switch owners rejoice.

Skifi28

This one looks like stupid mindless fun, might be decent for 5 euros at some point assuming the controls work and it doesn't have more bugs than the sewers.

Gojiira

Also Son and Bone - Son of Stone…I see what they did there, those first 5 seconds were actually interesting,I thought it would be like Cowboys vs Dinosaurs,not just a low effort Turok fangame, smh

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
Idk why but just had flash back to the carnivore dinosaur hunting game from the 90s on pc

Top Bottom