• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Error | Review Thread (lol)

Macaron

Banned
Of course, I put my effort into many more important things than defending some devs that have made some poor decisions on a video game forum. But hey, have a good time.
Idk. When you're literally and openly stating your excitement about their failure, I'm imagining you don't have the slightest clue what its like to be passionate or work hard and haven't accomplished much in life. But you have a good time too champ 👊

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
M Macaron

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

MiguelItUp

Idk. When you're literally and openly stating your excitement about their failure, I'm imagining you don't have the slightest clue what its like to be passionate or work hard and haven't accomplished much in life. But you have a good time too champ 👊
Right. I don't understand why you're in here defending them so hard, it's pretty bizarre. No one is saying stuff to the extreme of, "LOL GET FUCKED DEVS" or something similar. I think they just needed this experience to become better in the areas they've slipped, because as I stated, they were saying a lot on social media that they really probably shouldn't have. Which, is why the whole situation is getting more attention. Hope you're able to accomplish whatever you're trying to accomplish here, lol.

Macaron

Banned
Right. I don't understand why you're in here defending them so hard, it's pretty bizarre. No one is saying stuff to the extreme of, "LOL GET FUCKED DEVS" or something similar. I think they just needed this experience to become better in the areas they've slipped, because as I stated, they were saying a lot on social media that they really probably shouldn't have. Which, is why the whole situation is getting more attention. Hope you're able to accomplish whatever you're trying to accomplish here, lol.
They aren't using those exact words in caps, but yes, there are people in here like the Miguel who are literally stating their excitement for the seeming failure of this project.

Sorry bud, but I don't find anything bizarre about me calling out how much of a miserable loser you have to be to do so.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member

Alright Im now conviced you worked on the game. Make better games, no scratch that, make decent/acceptable games and not garbage shovelware and we won't laugh.

I feel like they were way too vocal about the wrong things.
The Abandoned guy was too vocal about his vaporware project, where we did not even get a real trailer yet. These guys made at least a game and stirred some attention shit up because they can't afford a huge marketing budget. Might not be angelic behavior, but at least they did their best, did not just scam and produce real shovelware, and managed to do a somewhat original stab with some ideas. With probably minimal cost, they compete with Redfall and so far are at least better than that Skull Island game, also from a more serious sized studio, which is kinda an achievement if it were really just 4 people creating it. Maybe they can build a bigger team now and we might see some proper decent/good game next time, or maybe this is exactly their level and nothing of pivotal value will come from them ever.

MiguelItUp

The Abandoned guy was too vocal about his vaporware project, where we did not even get a real trailer yet. These guys made at least a game and stirred some attention shit up because they can't afford a huge marketing budget. Might not be angelic behavior, but at least they did their best, did not just scam and produce real shovelware, and managed to do a somewhat original stab with some ideas. With probably minimal cost, they compete with Redfall and so far are at least better than that Skull Island game, also from a more serious sized studio, which is kinda an achievement if it were really just 4 people creating it. Maybe they can build a bigger team now and we might see some proper decent/good game next time, or maybe this is exactly their level and nothing of pivotal value will come from them ever.
Very true! Of course they did, every dev does, the passionate ones at least. At least they should. That's the thing, they said they made money back on the dev costs, which is great for them. Now they can take this entire experience, and hopefully learn from it to make something even better. I never said I wished or wanted them to fail, just that I'm kind of happy that it reviewed poorly, because it'll be a good learning experience for them. They seem to be taking critical feedback on Twitter pretty well, so good on them for that too. A lot of indie devs have reacted a LOT worse to negative feedback. But now they can take this experience, and learn from it hopefully.

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
So the dweebs are less pathetic for reveling in people's failure because the devs wanted to hype the platform their game was gonna be on?

Idk. Not enough for me. I'd still call that crowd the most pathetic and miserable internet losers to exist 🤷‍♂️
Bro there's a clear difference between hyping a platform that you are putting your game on and putting down one you're not on. For frivolous reasons.

The game is trash, they said they were having problems with the Series S....in a matter of words and tweets. Then they have opposing tweets when asked about being acquired from both Xbox and Playstation. Literally pandering to console warriors.

So either you don't understand the narrative history behind this game....or you do and you're complacent with it. Which one is it, Bob?

Macaron

Banned
Bro there's a clear difference between hyping a platform that you are putting your game on and putting down one you're not on. For frivolous reasons.

The game is trash, they said they were having problems with the Series S....in a matter of words and tweets. Then they have opposing tweets when asked about being acquired from both Xbox and Playstation. Literally pandering to console warriors.

So either you don't understand the narrative history behind this game....or you do and you're complacent with it. Which one is it, Bob?
Why are you and so many sooooo sensitive about Xbox? Who gives a fuck? And even if I were to agree with you about what they said and the rhetoric involved, it would change nothing about my opinion on the internet losers in this thread when every person alive has misspoken before. Like, listen to yourself. Youre out here defending absolute losers basking in people's hard work failing, cause you didn't like something they said. Lmfaooooo

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Why are you and so many sooooo sensitive about Xbox? Who gives a fuck? And even if I were to agree with you, it would change nothing about my opinion on the internet losers in this thread when every person alive has misspoken before. Like, listen to yourself. Youre out here defending absolute losers basking in people's hard work failing, cause you didn't like something they said. Lmfaooooo
I'm not sensitive about Xbox. I'm sensitive about console warring. I absolutely despise it and anybody who proliferates it, whether it's Xbox fans, or Playstation fans. It why I don't like Colt Eastwood. It's also why I don't like Greg Miller. I don't like Dealer gaming, I also don't like Dreamcast guy.

The point you're failing to see is that console warring is fucking dumb. Tribalism is weak minded and lazy. People who blindly follow a piece of plastic or some global conglomerate like they actually give two fucks about you are the worst kind of sheep.

I celebrate this dumpster fire of a game because of the way they chose to market it. It undermines any semblance of effort they put forth in making it in the first place.

Macaron

Banned
I'm not sensitive about Xbox. I'm sensitive about console warring. I absolutely despise it and anybody who proliferates it, whether it's Xbox fans, or Playstation fans. It why I don't like Colt Eastwood. It's also why I don't like Greg Miller. I don't like Dealer gaming, I also don't like Dreamcast guy.

The point you're failing to see is that console warring is fucking dumb. Tribalism is weak minded and lazy. People who blindly follow a piece of plastic or some global conglomerate like they actually give two fucks about you are the worst kind of sheep.

I celebrate this dumpster fire of a game because of the way they chose to market it. It undermines any semblance of effort they put forth in making it in the first place.
Console warring? So then you are sensitive about Xbox? Get the fuck over it guy. Some people think Xbox is complete trash and they're entitled to think so. Shocking when mediocre Starfield is their best product, right?

Console warring isn't dumb. These products are in direct competition with each other. One is likely better than the other subjectively in people's eyes. And its honestly fucking hilarious you are this sensitive about it and want everyone to be so koom-bye-yah about video game consoles.

And lastly, none of this garbage makes you or anyone else in here less of a loser for basking in the failure of people's hard work and dreams.

Last edited:

poodaddy

I've never once heard of this until now. Bummer it didn't turn out good if people were excited about it. Here's hoping the developers land on their feet.

Why's everyone fighting? I offer hugs to everyone here, and if that's not enough....
I want you all to imagine me licking your wrist while you're at a DMV and you doze off. You wake horrified and disgusted, and despite the fact that you'd normally hate everyone waiting at that DMV with you, you're all horrified that I did that and so you all unite in your shared disgust with me, kicking my ass out of the DMV and throwing discarded Big Gulp containers at me as I shamefully leave towards the parking lot and jump in a beat up Oldsmobile to drive away. You all rejoice as you see my tire pop when I turn out of the parking lot.

Unity.

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Console warring? So then you are sensitive about Xbox? Get the fuck over it guy. Some people think Xbox is complete trash and their entitled to think so. Shocking when mediocre Starfield is their best product, right?

Console warring isn't dumb. These products are in direct competition with each other. One is likely better than the other. And its honestly fucking hilarious you are this sensitive about it and want everyone to be so koom-bye-yah about video game consoles.

And lastly, none of this garbage makes you or anyone else in here less of a loser for basking in the failure of people's hard work and dreams.
I give up....yea dude, sensitive about Xbox. Yup you got it. right there dude. You nailed it. how could I ever doubt the sheer precision of your words. You pegged me. Ooooo it burns so good.

Console warring isn't dumb.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Macaron

Banned
I give up....yea dude, sensitive about Xbox. Yup you got it. right there dude. You nailed it. how could I ever doubt the sheer precision of your words. You pegged me. Ooooo it burns so good.
I did get it right. You literally are saying "these guys trashed xbox! Thats why its ok for everyone to enjoy the fact their hard work is failing!". Good lord.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
I did get it right. You literally are saying "these guys trashed xbox! Thats why its ok for everyone to enjoy the fact their hard work is failing!". Good lord.
Fuck me, you’re one of the guys that made it, aren’t you? You’re the only defense force this game has and are so worried about the devs “hard work”. Watch the Dreamcast guy YouTube video. They basically asset flipped everything in the game. You can see they only used stuff that can be purchased in the UE5 store. The fire fighter skins and items cost that dev a whopping $15.

It’s ok to poke fun at bad stuff.

stripes-francis-francis.gif

Macaron

Banned
Fuck me, you’re one of the guys that made it, aren’t you? You’re the only defense force this game has and are so worried about the devs “hard work”. Watch the Dreamcast guy YouTube video. They basically asset flipped everything in the game. You can see they only used stuff that can be purchased in the UE5 store. The fire fighter skins and items cost that dev a whopping $15.

It’s ok to poke fun at bad stuff.

stripes-francis-francis.gif
No one is "poking fun". Poking fun is putting on The Room and laughing at how hilariously horrible every aspect of it is.

This is giant losers who are in their feelings the devs trashed Xbox, expressing happiness the hard work of these people is likely to fail. Thats just pathetic as fuck to me, sorry.

rkofan87

Gold Member
No one is "poking fun". Poking fun is putting on The Room and laughing at how hilariously horrible every aspect of it is.

This is giant losers who are in their feelings the devs trashed Xbox, expressing happiness the hard work of these people is likely to fail. Thats just pathetic as fuck to me, sorry.
this a lot of xbots in hear sad

FoxMcChief

Gold Member

Meaning GIF

Hard work means nothing unless it leads to a good product. They can pat themselves on the back for their "hard work" if they want, everyone else can continue shitting on their awful game.

Last edited:

The Cockatrice

Gold Member

There was as much effort into making the Room as making this game. You cannot excuse one and dismiss the other. Your logic is dumb. Either defend both of these for their work or dont.

Macaron

Banned
Hard work means nothing unless it leads to a good product. They can pat themselves on the back for their "hard work" if they want, everyone else who can continue shitting on their awful game.
So you've never worked hard at something and failed? If thats the case, i'd argue you've never really worked hard then.

And I never said people can't shit on it. I'm just pointing out how pathetic they come across. Funny how certain types feel so comfortable shitting on people or things, but then it happens to them, and they melt down easy.

Macaron

Banned
There was as much effort into making the Room as making this game. You cannot excuse one and dismiss the other. Your logic is dumb. Either defend both of these for their work or dont.
No one was basking in The Room's failure, celebrating Tommy Wiseau's failed attempt at movie making cause he said something they didn't like.

Thats what you and others are doing here though.

Macaron

Banned
The Cockatrice The Cockatrice yes if you still can't see the difference idk what to tell you guy. The Room example is poking fun jestfully at something objectively bad. This thread is a bunch of pathetic miserable losers who prob never accomplished anything going "yesssss these guys talked bad about xbox and now their project is gonna fail!!! Woooo!"

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
The Cockatrice The Cockatrice yes if you still can't see the difference idk what to tell you guy. The Room example is poking fun jestfully at something objectively bad. This thread is a bunch of pathetic miserable losers who prob never accomplished anything going "yesssss these guys talked bad about xbox and now their project is gonna fail!!! Woooo!"

Quantum Error is objectively bad. So poking fun at it as in the same area of poking fun of THe Room. Whats the difference?

Macaron

Banned
Quantum Error is objectively bad. So poking fun at it as in the same area of poking fun of THe Room. Whats the difference?
OK last time i'm gonna explain this to you. If you still don't get it, I just can't fix stupid.....

No one is "poking fun". They are cheering for and celebrating the failure of these people, because they said something they didn't like. Sit back. TRY to use your brain. Maybe you'll finally get it.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
Oh no! Did the devs hurt your feelings by saying something?! Oh my God let me look into it and start hating on this game as hard as I can!!!! 🙄

And i'm just laughing at you keyboard warriors laughing and having a loser celebration. Chill the fuck down

Dude idc if the devs sent your mom a postcard saying they were gonna f her brains out. It takes some serious internet loser miserableness to post online about how much joy you take in someone's hard work seemingly failing. You and the other guy have prob never worked half as hard at anything in life.

I see. So the internet loser brigade can rejoice on people's failure, but I can't make fun of how sad they seem? Bit hypocritical to me but whatevs

Youre still not making a point. Youre still of the opinion the internet loser brigade can rejoice on people's failure, but I can't make fun of how sad that is. So again, hypocritical to me, but think what you want 🤷‍♂️

Huh? How is that putting my money where my mouth is?

All i'm saying is the crowd who are excited to bash this game now and revel in the devs failure are the most pathetic dweebs in existence. Not sure how that equates to me having to buy the game......

So the dweebs are less pathetic for reveling in people's failure because the devs wanted to hype the platform their game was gonna be on?

Idk. Not enough for me. I'd still call that crowd the most pathetic and miserable internet losers to exist 🤷‍♂️

I know. So craAaAaAazy how I think its loser behavior enjoying people's failure.

OK last time i'm gonna explain this to you. If you still don't get it, I just can't fix stupid.....

No one is "poking fun". They are cheering for and celebrating the failure of these people, because they said something they didn't like. Sit back. TRY to use your brain. Maybe you'll finally get it.

This you?

Love to see the hate. This game was sooooo boring. The level of dweeby dorkery in all these game critics to have this in the 80s on MC is absurd.

Last edited:

Macaron

Banned
This you?
Being happy others see that Stray is not a good game is not the same as celebrating someone's failure cause i'm in my feelings about something they said about Xbox.

You guys are certainly even deeper in your feelings than I originally thought though when you're going through THIS much effort 🤣

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Yeah its crazy how I say something, someone says something back, and then I say something back, and so on. Never seen anything like it before
Has the thought crossed your mind, that while you see those celebrating this games fall as losers, we see you as a loser that can’t handle others take on a bad game.

We are all laughing at you too. This thread and your replies are likely more fun than this game.

Do you have to have the last word, or announce when you are leaving a discussion? You must be so fun at parties.

Macaron

Banned
Has the thought crossed your mind, that while you see those celebrating this games fall as losers, we see you as a loser that can’t handle others take on a bad game.

We are all laughing at you too. This thread and your replies are likely more fun than this game.

Do you have to have the last word, or announce when you are leaving a discussion? You must be so fun at parties.
You can see me how you please. Bet I won't melt down super hard about it like everyone in this thread is 🤣

Top Bottom