• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

oy, any of you guys tried Neuro drinks yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
neuro-functional-drinks.jpg

just tried the Bliss one, really good and refreshing not overly sweet.

4/5 will possibly buy again

Just heard of them now and I'm already tired of reading the labels.

So yup.

Edit: They really missed an opportunity for NURO XTREME.

Kwixotik

Neuro Sleep is 5/5

That shit will put you in the deepest sleep you've ever experienced. Drink it about 20 mins before bed and then experience the awakening from a thousand year slumber 12+ hours later.

Raptomex

same as everything else, a combination of water sugar color maybe fizz, lol.

shit will probably kill you. I think they put vitamins and shit to pitch it as a health drink but thats a joke obv
Oh. Should have known. I don't understand all these drinks. I've been seeing them everywhere for the past 5 years. Sleep. Gives me enough energy for the day and water is where it's at.

slit

No, because I saw them in the store but then saw the price tag and knew it was a scam in a slick bottle.

Phreaker

Neuro Sleep is 5/5

That shit will put you in the deepest sleep you've ever experienced. Drink it about 20 mins before bed and then experience the awakening from a thousand year slumber 12+ hours later.

For real? I like being tired when I go to bed.

Silkworm

Neuro Sleep is 5/5

Hmmmm, wonder what it would be like to drink this with a melatonin supplement (melatonin in the beverage and in the pill) ;-) Melatonin helps me get a deeper sleep but after awhile I start to feel less rested for some reason. Anyway, something to keep in mind when I need to fall asleep quicker :)

Silkworm

What's in it?

From their website:

NeuroSleep supports restful sleep.†

Dietary ingredients provided in NeuroSleep:

• Melatonin - An ingredient universally found in plants and foods, including corn, rice, wheat, barley, oats, wine and beer. (1) Melatonin is also naturally produced in the body to help regulate the sleep cycle.†

• L-theanine - An amino acid found in tea leaves. Emerging research demonstrates L-theanine can shift oscillatory brain waves to the alpha spectrum (8-13 Hz), the spectrum in which relaxation occurs.†

• Magnesium - An electrolyte and essential mineral that supports both sleep and neuroendocrine function.†

• 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) - Derived from the seeds of the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia, 5-HTP is an important intermediary in the biosynthesis of serotonin and melatonin from tryptophan.†

• Taurine - An amino acid commonly found in foods such as turkey (dark meat), chicken and shellfish.(2) Taurine is important for neurotransmission.†

(1) Dun-Xian T et al. (2012). Journal of Experimental Botany, 63(2):577-597
(2) Wojcik OP et al. (2010). Atherosclerosis, 208:19-25

† These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Polari

I remember them tasting alright. I didn't feel any better after drinking them or whatever though. It's been a couple of years.

5amshift

Banned
Neuro Sleep is 5/5

This is good to know and will definitely come in handy. Thanks. Anybody know the mg dosage of melatonin in it then?

Sailor

Ok so Neuro Sleep puts you to sleep. And I can kind of guess what Trim and Sport do. What the heck do the others do then??

Will drinking Sun give me a nice tan?

Esch

Banned
Ok so Neuro Sleep puts you to sleep. And I can kind of guess what Trim and Sport do. What the heck do the others do then??

No idea. All i know is that Bliss one tasted like a slightly lemony lychee and it set off all the happy receptors in my brain.

Silkworm

Neurosun has a "healthy dose of vitamin D". Dur. Like you don't make enough vitamin D already :p Unless you don't get sunlight, I doubt the health benefits of Neurosun.

That an excellent bottle, label and color association . People really buy into this kind of stuff. I feel like I should dislike this company for making a buck off flavor and vitamins, but oh well.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Neuropassion was better when it was called Neurogasm.

We've had these for a few years down here, I don't really get them since they're so expensive, but Bliss is really good and sort of gives me a buzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom