• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have a small penis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revoh

GAF, how can I enlarge my penis? For real.
At this point in my life I'll probably do anything to get a bigger penis.

Does any of you had any success doing some of the exercises found in PE sites? I'm reading about that stuff but I haven't tested it yet.

My girlfriend said "jokingly" that I have a small penis, that shit really hurt :(

MercuryLS

Banned
It's probably not as small as you think. Mine's not that big (like 5-6" erect) and I've never had an issue with the ladies. I think girth matters way more than length.

Size doesn't matter as much as technique in the end. Don't let it bother you. Most penis enlargement stuff is a scam, dangerous, or temporary.

Derwind

GAF, how can I enlarge my penis? For real.
At this point in my life I'll probably do anything to get a bigger penis.

Does any of you had any success doing some of the exercises found in PE sites? I'm reading about that stuff but I haven't tested it yet.

My girlfriend said "jokingly" that I have a small penis, that shit really hurt :(

Pillow talk? But... pillows don't talk.

Amory

She "jokingly" said you have a small penis? That's pretty fucked up.

You should "jokingly" suggest she could stand to lose a few pounds. Or something else she'd be insecure about.

cyeskiresort2.gif

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I have a rather large and visually appealing penis.

if Im stuck with this fucking tag I might as well live up to it

Damn if my girlfriend said that I would be devastated.

Here's a question, can you comfortably grab it with your entire hand? It's probably not too small if that's the case.

If you have to use the "ok" hand grip you might have a problem. If your girlfriend is one of the rare girls who dislikes clitoral stimulation you might have a problem.

BoSox06DH

Bill Burr's Monday Morning podcast this week just had an email about this same topic. Sorta felt bad for that dude the way Bill Burr read the email. How long have you been dating your lady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom