• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row 4 Game of the Generation Edition announced; 5000 copies

zakislam

http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/26/saints-row-4-is-getting-a-game-of-the-generation-edition/

EZGOTG.jpg

Saints Row 4 is getting a Game of the Generation Edition which comes with all sorts of goodies, and is limited to 5,000 copies.

For $130 the edition comes with a light-up rotating display case with an individually-numbered plaque, a velvet pouch and all items in the previously announced Super Dangerous Wub Wub edition as well.

It comes with a 12-inch Dubstep gun replica, an 8-inch Johnny Gat Memorial Statue, and a pocket-sized Dubstep Doomsday Button.

Those who purchase either collector’s edition will also receive all in-game items from the Commander in Chief pre-order bonus, which include a Screaming Eagle that fires rockets out of its talons and can invoke the “Sonic Scream” attack; a limited-edition American-iconic “Uncle Sam” uniform; and a stimulus package featuring the ‘Merica gun.

Both editions along withe the standard game are available for pre-order in North America.

Saints Row 4 launches August 20 across North and Latin America and August 23 in the rest of the world.

mclem

I... think I love it. It's a bit weird having a CE that in itself parodies CEs, but on the other hand... revolving display case.

SmokyDave

Please come to the UK, please come to the UK, please come to the UK.

The title is a lie though, SR3 was game of the generation.

JWong

Banned
So the only difference is the case? lol awesome

I already ordered the Dangerous Wub Wub edition though.

NotLiquid

I think I'll just settle with the Dubstep Edition. I don't have that much money to spend, though the display case is nice I admit.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Man i don't want all the other things, all i want is the light-up rotating display case, that is awesome!
Game of the generation! trololol

BigDug13

Ok these guys rock. Not going to get any special editions but I'm definitely leaning towards buying the game on day 1 at this point.

This is amazing and I must have it. I have to admit Volition has amazing humor, I like how this entire game is just laughs and taking the piss. Can't wait till August.

Portman

Oh well, guess they don't want my extra money just like with the other CE. I would gladly buy the PC version too but nooooo

Definitely looks great, but the Wub WUb edition will suit me just nicely.

More games need giant replicas of in game guns! My two GoW Lancers need bretheren on the wall!

Top Bottom