• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft to discuss 'unique Xbox One exclusive' during Gamescom showcase

"We're going to have a really short stage presentation with some news, talking about some unique exclusive coming to the platform,"

From Phil Spencer via Major Nelson's podcast.

And on a different note will also discuss Fifa:
"we're going to talk about Europe's biggest franchise and maybe some interesting things... We have some stuff."

Tripolygon

Banned
Its FIFA, stop trying to guess something else just for the sake of it. It's Kinect FIFA or something related to it.

Kazerei

Banned
Are those two quotes related, or is he talking about two separate things? If they're related, all I can think of is FIFA Kinect.

The Flash

Banned
23749583_mi-piace-quando-muori-leonardo-di-caprio-1.jpg

You have my attention Phil.

Why would you type such a thing.

It's time to let go. Don't become an increasingly bitter man as the months and years pass by and there's no sign of a new VP game.

I've travelled down that road with too many games, Heed my warning friend. Don't follow in my footsteps, there's only bitterness and anger.

Moobabe

It doesn't read like his two statements are linked - it sounds like two games, the second of which will be FUT for FIFA 14.

Top Bottom