• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 14 Legends players unveilved

BSHsFenIQAAaZ1z.jpg:large

Exclusive to XB1.

Into

Ljungberg? Are you for real?

No Zidane, Maradona? Thats like not having Bill Russel and Michael Jordan in your NBA legends list

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
If that is the full lineup then it's a joke. Players like Fowler, Larsson and Futre over Maradona, Cruyff, Platini etc? Madness.

fuenf

WTF? Lehmann but no Kahn? Bierhoff over basically any other German striker ever?

The selection looks totally random

Where are Kahn, Beckenbauer, Zidane, fat Ronaldo, Maradonna, Baggio, Cafu , Carlos, Henry etc. just to name a few? Are they all team Sony and didnt grant EA a license?

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Holy Moly what a terrible selection of "Legends"... :/

Where is Schmeichel?, Shilton?, Eusebio?, Baggio?, George Bloody Best?

...not to mention Steve Bull, I mean come on now! :p

(Seriously though, not a good selection of Football's history there at all)

Charles

I thought that it was only recent players as I was going through the list, but then out of nowhere...Pele!

Still no Maradona, Baggio, Romario, Platini, Beckenbaur and more.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Where are the Americans?

(lol)

Also the legends you guys wanted and aren't in here are probably because the costs were too high to justify. That and they're going to add more all the time, you can't just use them all at once.

Zemm

Awful list, wonder why they didn't get some of the more obvious ones, can't imagine any of those players would turn down free money.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Well, Xbox One has the UK territory sewn up at least.

It really doesn't, whoever selected these players has no clue about the history of the game and it's greats.

MLCodest

Bergkamp, Campbell, Lehmann, Pires, and Viera will be mine somehow. Wish that had a legend card for Henry but that wouldn't work because he's still playing.

I'm sure new cards will be released when these have been out for a while. Anyway hopefully these some of these will take away the communities obsession with Messi/Ronaldo and level the prices all round.

I'm expecting these to come in 'Legend' packs, like regular gold shiny's only with a small percent chance of obtaining a legend, 75 Fifa points more or an extra 10,000 coins.

nampad

List is really a big joke. So many great legends are missing and we got some forgettable players as substitutes.

EA: "We made them slightly resemble the real people and made up some stats to go along with it.

We left out most of the greats and replaced them with some half decent English players.

All this Exclusive to Xbox One!"

Shit...PS4 pre-order cancelled!

Top Bottom