• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 14 Legends players unveilved

it needs more goalkeepers.

Specially this guy:
18e21e7arquerosgol1g.jpg

and Pibe Valderrama should be there too!

Fixed.

sibarraz

Banned
Fernando Niembro will be mad for the lack of argentinians

In the other hand, there is only one brazilian, but is pele, and maradona is nowhere to be seen, so I don't know how he will feel about this

Well, Xbox One has the UK territory sewn up at least.

Yes, because everyone wants those players in their ultimate teams instead of Gazza, Shilton, Charlton, or even George Best (not English I know).

This list is a complete joke for anyone who follows football. The only nation they got right was the Netherlands, but they won't get this until 2014!

IMBored

What a bad list. It's like someone randomly selected past players and expected anyone to care. Maybe the pack in deal is EA way of saying they're sorry for such crappy exclusive content.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Yes, because everyone wants those players in their ultimate teams instead of Gazza, Shilton, Charlton, or even George Best (not English I know).

This list is a complete joke for anyone who follows football. The only nation they got right was the Netherlands, but they won't get this until 2014!

The choice of Seaman over Shilton ages the person who selected the players, it really is the only explanation :p

"Hmmm, who was the England keeper when I was 6 years old?, much better than James, oh yeah, David Seaman!"

Lulz

What a bad list. It's like someone randomly selected past players and expected anyone to care. Maybe the pack in deal is EA way of saying they're sorry for such crappy exclusive content.

This is exactly what I felt. EA did the most they can do for this deal by making it somewhat attractive by name.

Kikujiro

They didn't get the greatest and most famous Dutch player of all time, Johan Cruyff.

Kluivert lmao, half of them are not legends.

Axass

I'm not even a football fan, and even I can see this list sucks ass.

Platini, Ronaldo, Baggio, Zidane, Maradona, Batistuta: even kids know them, these are legends.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Nah dawg, Van der sar and Seaman got the goalkeeper gate covered. Khan, Schmeichel and Yashin can watch from the sidelines!

Call me old, but saying Seaman had anything covered brings out a laugh from me, it would be a first in his career, despite retirement. ;) :p

Meier

I posted this in another thread, but it bears repeating here. This is the first year with this mode -- EA isn't going to blow their load. Next year they'll add a few more MAJOR legends but it won't be all of them. They have to continue to build on this and use it as a selling point. In FIFA 16, they'll have Zidane on stage for the unveiling after he's not included in 15.

This is the Apple method of delivery (or perhaps more appropriate for this analogy, the Nintendo handheld method). You leave out obvious features so that you can include them in the next iteration of the product.

Dude, come on. MS has to eat too, they can't spend so much money :(

Fucking lol. This is still EA after all.

MS: Hey EA. Can we have some exclusive content please?
EA: Sure. We have that legends mode planned. You can have it. Price: xxx
MS: Awesome *paid*
EA: Alright everyone. Strip all the expensive players out, so this deal is lucrative enough to us. MS doesn't have a clue about football, they won't notice. We'll add them in later for FIFA 15 for PS4 as well.

These moneyhats sure are desperate...

Top Bottom