• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Binding of Isaac Rebirth - PS4, Vita, Steam 2014

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
ANOTHER game for PS4. Gotta love it.

Will actually end up having it on the announced platforms so far.

marrec

Banned
Yes! I was totally bummed when this got pushed back to 2014, but now I'm really happy that it's also releasing on the PS4. Binding of Isaac is in my top 5 of the generation so I'm very excited to play this.

NotLiquid

They already said that Nintendo shot them down when they were approached because of "questionable religious content".

Yeah but Edmund said that changes in the game made it possible that they might get it through their approval this time around.

Shame that it isn't making it to Nintendo platforms, but I'll still be getting it. I haven't gotten enough of this game yet.

KarmaCow

2014 is too far away.

I wonder how much they are going to charge for it on PC. The original and DLC is <8 at full price and it was available for about a dollar a bunch times. I'm most likely getting it day 1 regardless.

A TF2 hat would be awesome though.

see5harp

Man, great pickup for Sony. This is probably a killer app for me on Vita. Not sure why he didn't make a version for 360 and PS3 though. Assuming it isn't running on shitty flash, the game would have been pretty easy to run on all systems.

Laranja

I'm a bit bummed that it's not coming out on the PS3, but it really isn't that surprising. I'm hoping the rumoured co-op mode made it into the final game!

$h@d0w

indie?

no thx.

image.php

Glass Rebel

Glad it's not coming to 3DS. With Nicalis handling this, it'd just get angry at another title not making it to Europe.

Will get on Steam or Vita instead.

Finalow

that teaser is seriously awful.
anyway, indie or not, this game is great and this "rebirth" seems to have a lot of new contents. I just hope that the price won't be bullshit.

Top Bottom