• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hasbro reveals Amazing Spider-Man 2 villain designs with new toys

Status
Not open for further replies.
*update: Green Goblin is a comic toy, not from the movie.

Spoilers, obviously. May not be the villains you expect.

------

Looks like we (may) have our first look at the Green Goblin from ASM2. Also, we have a better idea of hat Electro will look like in action:

jwZ0XyZ.jpg

VIqcl0M.jpg

DC18KEL.jpg

Fm92Qcv.jpg

Slashfilm is saying the Green Goblin is from the movie. That said, there is still some debate whether or not it represents the movie or not.

So they're going with Ult. Spider-man Green Goblin then...probably for the best to separate it from Raimi Spider-Man version

Ultimate_Goblin.png

And ultimate Electro!

spider-man-20050830040315243-000.jpg

note: this movie will be ass

daman824

He isn't even supposed to be in the second movie. It's just rhino and electro. At least, I hope that's all after the three villain monstrosity that is spider man 3.

Edit-- I can only see him making a small appearance at the end of the movie as a cliffhanger for the third movie. Unless they plan on having Harry turn into Venom as the main antagonist for the third movie.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Sony saw how Marvel went with Ultimate versions of characters for their movies so now they're doing the same.

Sorry, I should have put spoilers in the title. I was kinda trying to figure out how to indicate what the pictures may show without saying it.

Anyways, does he...uh...control fire? Or is he just on fire?

Dead

well not really...yet
Honestly, its possible that is just a toy based on the comic, and not featured in the movie, because it is exactly 100% the same design as seen in the comic. Also the figure behind it was a character in the ultimate spidey comic too.

Spinluck

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They should've did something totally original for Gobby!!

And lol at Hasbro leaking it.

All for Ultimate everything since it's my favorite monthly comic ever. Movie will be shit, regardless.

How are they going to have 3 villains in one movie?

If I were to bet, if we actually see GG in part 2, it's just for a tiny ass amount of time at the end.

Spoiler rumors:
supposedly sinister 6 are the villains for part three. Paul Giamatti has confirmed he's signed on for part three, not that that completely confirms it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom