• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good Morning GA, Isn’t Elisha Cuthbert Great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElishaCuthbertGirlNextDoor.jpg

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Mugen said:
Oh yes. The same scene that helped me reach to the conclusion that she's the hottest girl alive.

That scene sure did help me reach something, alright...

Dyne

Mmm, Grade-A Alberta Beef!

Still though, every time I see her, I'm reminded of when she was on Popular Mechanics for Kids. Even then I thought she was kind of cute.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm so buying this movie on dvd *boing*

DJ_Tet

Banned
Dyne said:
Mmm, Grade-A Alberta Beef!

Still though, every time I see her, I'm reminded of when she was on Popular Mechanics for Kids. Even then I thought she was kind of cute.

I can relate with Alyssa Milano on Who's the Boss. You'll get over it soon enough ;)

ShyGuy

Miguel said:
Elisha + Eliza
Dushku, you mean?

They're both outrageously hot, so I can only AWTP

Speaking of Dushku, anyone else think her friend "Lindsay" on Tru Calling is also HOTTTTT??

Miguel

ShyGuy said:
Dushku, you mean?

They're both outrageously hot, so I can only AWTP

Speaking of Dushku, anyone else think her friend "Lindsay" on Tru Calling is also HOTTTTT??

Yes. Eliza Dushku + Elisha Cuthbert = FAPPY McFAPPERSON

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
While I'd definitely stick my dong in it, something about her facial expressions just seems off, and ruins it for me.

Miguel said:
Yes. Eliza Dushku + Elisha Cuthbert = FAPPY McFAPPERSON

Elisha + Kate Beckinsale > * :)

Kate can make anyone hotter. Just watch Laurel Canyon and you'll see what I mean. Kate as a bisexual woman...Teh hotness! :)

Every time I see her now, I remember her on Conan with that haircut; Instant turn-off.

Kate Beckinsale in Laurel Canyon was hot. Shit, McDormand was a hot in that movie.

Shinobi

Dyne said:

Indeed...she's a total cutie, but I feel dirty as hell looking at her. Same goes with Christina Ricci...I always think of her being on The Addams Family as much as anything else.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Unfortunately, The movue never came out where I live:(, but thats why Google always comes in handy

SKluck

Banned
ASC.com went to shit, it is so depressing. It was by far the best high res picture site on the internet, then that little 'high res shakeup' happened and they got scared and took everything down.

Fuck.

darscot

Her ass is like her only flaw and a minor one at that. I'll never understand why guys put a chicks ass so high on the list. You see guys going for chicks that are hidious but they have a great big ass and that makes up for everything else? Fuck that.

Jumpman

SolidSnakex said:
Elisha + Kate Beckinsale > * :)

Kate can make anyone hotter. Just watch Laurel Canyon and you'll see what I mean. Kate as a bisexual woman...Teh hotness! :)

My friend was Kate's stand in/double in Laurel Canyon.

DJ_Tet said:
Do I have to wait for DVD or can I fire up kazaa damnit?

You can set fire to Kazaa, however, I think you might need to open up IRC to find the thing you're looking for. Some nasty internet pirates ripped the DVD screener of the movie and it's floating around out there. So I heard.

tmdorsey

darscot said:
Her ass is like her only flaw and a minor one at that. I'll never understand why guys put a chicks ass so high on the list. You see guys going for chicks that are hidious but they have a great big ass and that makes up for everything else? Fuck that.

It's all about preference. IMO, there are other chicks out there that look just as good as if not better than her facewise with a much better ass. She's just another generic cute blonde in my eyes who has noassatall. They come a dime a dozen, I suggest checking Cali.

suaveric

I haven't seen the movie, but I wouldn't be so sure that's even her butt. A lot of people use body doubles for shots like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom