• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portable console screenshot thread (3DS/Vita) - Rules in OP

Christos

LittleBigPlanet PS VIta
Xw1wgIb.jpg

UNCHARTED: Golden Abyss
WjjXiwH.jpg

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
man , i wanted to play that on vita, but it looks
like shit
really weird , what happened when they ported it ?

I don't know. It looks fantastic on my Vita screen, and I have the PC and console versions.

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
15153932872_5567149496_o.jpg

Is she twerking in that last shot? Lol.
i know she's not twerking

Yeah I've noticed that, looks like they scaled it to the wrong aspect ratio or something

As I mentioned above, it looks great on the Vita. I'm honestly not sure what you're seeing.

Takao

Banned
Grabbed a few PSOne games from the EU retro sale, was surprised to see Pandemonium! has its own screenshot function built into the emulator options. Pictures get saved as PNG files, and go to the Vita's photo folder as usual.

Hamster and Success have nothing to do with the game. (」゚ペ)」

Klonoa's screenshot function labels it as a Capcom game.

SmokyDave

Man, I think it's about time I replayed Killzone: Mercs. Easily the best looking handheld game ever made, and I can't see it losing that throne any time soon.

Time to go back and check out some of the alternate contracts.

Blue Beacon (PSM)

iKi9je2GFWHTP.jpg

iKHVmbbHKkzX7.jpg

iZ2UtSdJxmx3l.jpg

Man, I was quite enjoying this (if only because indie platformers which are actually just straight up run 'n' jump are almost impossible to come across) but then it ended after half an hour. Oh well, $1.80 sort of well spent.

StephenAllen

Neo Member
Raptor RPG
qGYkq8i.jpg

HTepivh.jpg

FmjNKpn.jpg

Ah finally, been waiting for my account to be activated for almost 2 months!
I just wanted to say thank you for taking and uploading the lovely pictures Takao!
It makes me happy to see people playing my games ^_^

I'm the developer of Raptor - RPG, Hill Cliff Horse, Ocean Craft Multiplayer and next week hopefully, Disillusions Manga Horror.
These are my current Playstation mobile games, i have more on other platforms :) Anyone tried out the underwater crafting multiplayer game yet? Thoughts?

suikodan

Three shots for you:

Warriors Orochi 3:
2014-10-02-112427_zps6c1345da.jpg

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus:
2014-10-22-153722_zpsac792d90.jpg

2014-10-22-153704_zps1fc2156d.jpg

Of course, both games look WAY better on a Vita screen and/or TV with PSTV

This thread has a severe lack of Minecraft. Let me fix that.

Posted some here on the PSN Thread, but I'm down for the cause:

594f600658.jpg

4e42f2131a.jpg

8f14558767.jpg

How does mincraft play on the Vita? I've been thinking about getting it.

Runs pretty great, totally worth it IMO.

To me, it performs almost on par with the X360/PS3 versions. Only real noticable performance differences is the draw distance appears to be a bit smaller, and the frame rate dips if you have a lot of mobs in one area [I found a mosh pit of sheep once and the frame rate dipped until I got out of the wooly situation].

Top Bottom