• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portable console screenshot thread (3DS/Vita) - Rules in OP

Teepo671

37110553281_d330bd2722_o.jpg

36439046493_0e11d9e798_o.jpg

36396410774_90232ce67c_o.jpg

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Not Dying Today on the GPD Win, a zombie themed beat'em up with xp, upgrades, skins, weapons etc

zombie dogs!

that's not a boss, that's the player transformed

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Ziggurat, a sort of indie roguelike heretic/hexen, it has random levels, experience, perks, permadeath and all the usual roguelike stuff.

It's usually crowded but apparently i'm really not able to take crowded screens :\

some rooms have a unique feature or enemy modification, this one is "next gen"(has heavy chromatic aberration)

You and your gpd win screenshots are so tempting! I wish there was a cheaper version of it.
:)
I paid it 280 or 290 euro in the end of february, i guess that by now it should be relatively easy to pay less than that.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Wow, looks great!

I would say that without the camera it has ps360 level of graphics(take into account that i don't like too dark games so i always put high brightness, the game should be darker than this)

(3 very creepy guys too intent on looking statics on a tv to care about me lol)

but the game is focused on the videocamera and with it the game looks better expecially with the night vision on(that seems to be central to the game, the night vision is mandatory if you want to look anything in the many dark spaces but it drains the battery fast so you always need to find batteries)

EDIT:
I tried Doom 2016 demo on the gpd win and well the gpd win didn't explode despite Doom on PC requires at minimum 8gb of ram and an hardware that's way more powerful than the one on the gpd win lol, the game was slower than it should be but it ran better than some other older heavy games, here my post:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=251582222&postcount=2912

If the gpd win can somehow "run" Doom as is then i'm sure that with the right downgrades and optimizations Doom on Switch will be a great port :)

Vasili2K38

I would say that without the camera it has ps360 level of graphics(take into account that i don't like too dark games so i always put high brightness, the game should be darker than this)

(3 very creepy guys too intent on looking statics on a tv to care about me lol)

but the game is focused on the videocamera and with it the game looks better expecially with the night vision on(that seems to be central to the game, the night vision is mandatory if you want to look anything in the many dark spaces but it drains the battery fast so you always need to find batteries)

EDIT:
I tried Doom 2016 demo on the gpd win and well the gpd win didn't explode despite Doom on PC requires at minimum 8gb of ram and an hardware that's way more powerful than the one on the gpd win lol, the game was slower than it should be but it ran better than some other older heavy games, here my post:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=251582222&postcount=2912

If the gpd win can somehow "run" Doom as is then i'm sure that with the right downgrades and optimizations Doom on Switch will be a great port :)

Mmm I think even with the normal vision (without the camera, I know the game, I loved it in PS4) looks great, if you consider the hardware. How is the performance? 30 fps? And yeah about Doom, if they manage to get a steady framerate, even being 30fps, it will be amazing having Doom on the go.

37456787742_51266df288_o.jpg

37439759056_361cc8bf9d_o.jpg

37439758536_97af0f6375_o.jpg

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Chaos Legion! Why i didn't think to try one of my favorite games before?!?!?!!?
It doesn't look good anymore(maybe not even at its time) and some textures are missing but what the hell i loved the game(and the soundtrack!) so i'll replay it

My favorite legion! But also missing textures.

Mmm I think even with the normal vision (without the camera, I know the game, I loved it in PS4) looks great, if you consider the hardware. How is the performance? 30 fps? And yeah about Doom, if they manage to get a steady framerate, even being 30fps, it will be amazing having Doom on the go.
I don't use fps counters but it seems to run well or at least without evident stuttering and slowdowns.

Top Bottom