• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portable console screenshot thread (3DS/Vita) - Rules in OP

Teepo671

26273416316_3bdb0d860a_o.jpg

26026509410_54920ef55c_o.jpg

25696617043_2b814a34d2_o.jpg

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
More Condemned on the GPD Win

i need that axe but the hand of the body doesn't open... casually the last enemy gave me a chopper...

What do they mean?

The screen isn't clear because of the grainy black & white filter + the light of the torch, but this is a sort of ninja version of whatever the enemies are, it can land fast consecutive attacks so it's deadly.

Teepo671

Can't wait to get my hands on P3 and P5 Dancing. Here's hoping P4DAN also gets rereleased on the consoles because I'd definitely double dip for that.
22456205036_6a3e89c35a_o.jpg

23119916396_11d4671140_o.jpg

22850256450_a4ccf7087f_o.jpg

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I'm not posting too much because i'm using the GPD Win to "play" with godot(a free and open source game engine), but i got deadlight for free(go to GOG if you want it) so here it is

sometimes it runs well sometimes it slows down, but i'm playing it fine.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Lately i'm not using the GPD Win for playing(i'm not playing at all) but i couldn't miss the Danganronpa V3 demo! The vertical bars are present only in screens taken in borderless mode, in fullscreen mode there are no borders.

exploration

detective vision

...monokuma

everything is more clear and vivid on the screen though

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Lately i'm not using the GPD Win for playing(i'm not playing at all) but i couldn't miss the Danganronpa V3 demo! The vertical bars are present only in screens taken in borderless mode, in fullscreen mode there are no borders.

How's the performance?

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
How's the performance?

I didn't put the frame counter(even because i'm convinced it makes games run worse) so i don't know exactly, sometimes there's a frame dip during exploration when activate detective vision, but other than that it runs very fluid most of the times even with the cars minigame that's probably the heaviest minigame.
The intro movie runs slower than its music though, i had the same problem with another game and i resolved it but i don't remember how now.

EDIT:
from the GPD Win thread
For those of you that are interested:

Danganronpa 3 Demo ver: Runs between 24 -50 frames from what I can tell there's no customizable options from what I can tell
there are (very few and basic)options though, when i started the settings tool the resolution was set at 1080p, i wonder if he changed it.

Looks like a cheap 3DS or Vita game in HD (still better than ModNation Racers Road Trip), and its mobile origins are incredibly obvious, but still sorta fun.

DJz_l_YYVAAIc3_D.jpg

DJvi7_AVV4_AAP2_AW.jpg

DJvhdy_FUEAEXBei.jpg

Top Bottom