• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just noticed my cat has a nice butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm sitting here on the computer on GAF as usual, and my cat is in a chair next to me. While rubbing her, I have always been impressed by her thighs. They truly remind me of what I guess a woman's large butt would feel like, if I ever got my hands on it. I like scratching her around the area where her legs are folded back while she's sitting. Very nice feel to it. Apparently, she likes it too, but of course I'd never know. She hasn't tried to bite me, so everything is fine I figure. It's consensual as long as one of the participating members can't talk.

Her name is Meg, but my nickname for her is Beyonce.

M

muphins

Unconfirmed Member
newcut0pd.jpg

PhoenixDark said:
Well, I'm sitting here on the computer on GAF as usual, and my cat is in a chair next to me. While rubbing her, I have always been impressed by her thighs. They truly remind me of what I guess a woman's large butt would feel like, if I ever got my hands on it. I like scratching her around the area where her legs are folded back while she's sitting. Very nice feel to it. Apparently, she likes it too, but of course I'd never know. She hasn't tried to bite me, so everything is fine I figure. It's consensual as long as one of the participating members can't talk.

I think you're just making this thread for a new tag.

...unless

Dude, throw away your PC's power cord. We don't need to know these things.

edit: I asked you to ban him in the Brokeback Mountain thread! But nooo, you didn't listen. Now we have to put up with this.

Ripclawe

Banned
PhoenixDark said:

stewie.gif

masud said:
Oh god. Where do you live man? I'm sending you a whore.

My fiance is sitting here with me reading this, wanted to say "You need to buy yourself a hooker and just get it over with." Also, "You're fricking creepy, girls don't like to go out with creepy guys."

Nick

PhoenixDark is seriously one of my most favorite posters in the world. Keep on fightin' the good fight, Phoenix.

Date of Lies said:
dude, you were going good, you hugged two beautiful brazilian women, you were on top of the world. What happen?

Speaking of which, one of them emailed me back and told me to keep in touch. Score? She's married, but still.

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
This combined with the brazilian women hugging thread makes me think I am unworthy of my tag, I thus propose Phoenix to be the new holder!

capslock said:
This combined with the brazilian women hugging thread makes me think I am unworthy of my tag, I thus propose Phoenix to be the new holder!

I loved both of the threads and think Phoenix Dark should post more, he is my favorite poster on this site so far except when he spoiled Brokeback Mountain which was when I wanted to punch him in the face

Ash Housewares

The Mountain Jew
capslock said:

you're right, they'll have to change you to "makes worse threads than PhoenixDark"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom