• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just noticed my cat has a nice butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
Ash Housewares said:
you're right, they'll have to change you to "makes worse threads than PhoenixDark"

How about 'makes worse threads than capslock' for PD instead? :)

Guzim

34919091572.gif

I've got a Blue Pants said:
If given the chance, I would plow my manhood into the sweet, ripe, stinking asshole of my feline companion.

The potentially lethal ph levels of a cat's butt scare me away from this.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
PhoenixDark said:
The potentially lethal ph levels of a cat's butt scare me away from this.
If this is the only reason you are not doing it, you should end yourself.

cicero

PhoenixDark said:
Well, I'm sitting here on the computer on GAF as usual, and my cat is in a chair next to me. While rubbing her, I have always been impressed by her thighs. They truly remind me of what I guess a woman's large butt would feel like, if I ever got my hands on it. I like scratching her around the area where her legs are folded back while she's sitting. Very nice feel to it. Apparently, she likes it too, but of course I'd never know. She hasn't tried to bite me, so everything is fine I figure. It's consensual as long as one of the participating members can't talk.

Her name is Meg, but my nickname for her is Beyonce.
You were the one who did this, weren't you..
catass7qy.jpg

Phoenix

Words cannot express my anger at having to clean off (and in) my new 20" monitor after having read this thread... though after I finish, I'm going to read it again.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Phoenix said:
Words cannot express my anger at having to clean off (and in) my new 20" monitor after having read this thread... though after I finish, I'm going to read it again.

Wow, looks like the staminator has a rival!

Holy Shit.

Late thread of the year? Hahahahahaha. Seriously, Dark, this and the Brazillian women thread have my really worried about you. Pony up the cash and get a hooker, jesus.....o_O

Ryck

So is shocking people with insane crap the new coolness here at Gaf? Between this and the guy who masterbates to 8 year olds he thinks look 13 I think we've reached an all time low in creppyness.

Ryck said:
So is shocking people with insane crap the new coolness here at Gaf? Between this and the guy who masterbates to 8 year olds he thinks look 13 I think we've reached an all time low in creppyness.

I'm not that bad. I've spilt my fair share of juice fawning over Dakota Fanning, but it seemed alright since she's old enough to play in R rated movies.
that was a joke

Off topic, but...why is Oli banned again? -_-

terrene

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
Well, I'm sitting here on the computer on GAF as usual, and my cat is in a chair next to me. While rubbing her, I have always been impressed by her thighs. They truly remind me of what I guess a woman's large butt would feel like, if I ever got my hands on it. I like scratching her around the area where her legs are folded back while she's sitting. Very nice feel to it. Apparently, she likes it too, but of course I'd never know. She hasn't tried to bite me, so everything is fine I figure. It's consensual as long as one of the participating members can't talk.

pix plz

Tarazet

:lol :lol

:lol :lol :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol

If you've been here for a while, you would understand why I find this so funny..

:lol

Zep

Banned
PhoenixDark said:

yo kid, we might have to kick you out of the NAACGP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored Gaming People). Your on timeout with McNabb.

Tarazet

PhoenixDark said:

Man... every time I try to respond to this I get mentally blocked. :lol It's right up my alley, too, but I haven't mentioned my furriness here in a long time, so much that some old-timers may have forgotten and none of the newbs have any clue. I don't even know how much I could say without starting a mass vomit scene, a la Like Water For Chocolate.

I'll just say that I don't think animals care where you touch them - it's the context, and the intention. My cat doesn't like to be touched on her belly - if she's rolled over on her back and I try to rub her, she'll attack me, then scramble to her feet. But if she's begging at me, and I push her over playfully and give her a kind of belly-noogie, then she takes that without complaining. And I think the same thing goes for, well, the part you were talking about. I've never met an animal that didn't like to have its butt scratched.

JRPereira

Eh, I don't see what the fuss is about really.

Furries aren't that bad, and cats are symbolistic of the femanine in most cultures.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
sonarrat said:
Man... every time I try to respond to this I get mentally blocked. :lol It's right up my alley, too, but I haven't mentioned my furriness here in a long time, so much that some old-timers may have forgotten and none of the newbs have any clue. I don't even know how much I could say without starting a mass vomit scene, a la Like Water For Chocolate.

I'll just say that I don't think animals care where you touch them - it's the context, and the intention. My cat doesn't like to be touched on her belly - if she's rolled over on her back and I try to rub her, she'll attack me, then scramble to her feet. But if she's begging at me, and I push her over playfully and give her a kind of belly-noogie, then she takes that without complaining. And I think the same thing goes for, well, the part you were talking about. I've never met an animal that didn't like to have its butt scratched.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

*breathes*.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been passing up this topic ever since it started, but I am sooo glad I decided to read it before logging off. "Ok, what the fuck is this thread about?" Click. "..." " :lol :lol :lol "

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Why the hell are sonnarrats and Phoenixdarks little light things by their names reading "neutral"?

Is the sexually bent indicator broken? why isn't there a red flashing light? WHO THE FUCK TOUCHES CATS BOTTOMS

Tarazet

catfish said:
Why the hell are sonnarrats and Phoenixdarks little light things by their names reading "neutral"?

Is the sexually bent indicator broken? why isn't there a red flashing light? WHO THE FUCK TOUCHES CATS BOTTOMS

Haha, I should have thought you would be livid about this. They like it. Get over it.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
sonarrat said:
Haha, I should have thought you would be livid about this. They like it. Get over it.

Meh, my initial outrage over your catrooting ways has long since given way to a sort of puzzled amusement.

Also, it's not "them liking it" that puzzles me :p

DaddyZ said:
yo kid, we might have to kick you out of the NAACGP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored Gaming People). Your on timeout with McNabb.
:lol

I am breaking down stereotypes here. I'm not about bling, money, rap, etc. All I want to do is touch hair and and my cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom